Guest Anglesault Posted August 28, 2002 Report Posted August 28, 2002 Go back to your cave with those words of evil, I believe it is a swerve, so allow me the belief that it will be a grand show, one for the ages, where everything goes right! Hey PJ, should we tell him who wrestles twice in this gauntlet tournament(The second and third matches) I don't know that really is just kind of wrong. Let the man think happy thoughts for now. Hey, if we have to suffer with this knowledge, they should.
Guest the pinjockey Posted August 28, 2002 Report Posted August 28, 2002 You guys are making me nervous... Be afraid....bwahaha....be very afraid.
Guest CanadianChick Posted August 28, 2002 Report Posted August 28, 2002 Now I'm going to think the worse...
Guest the pinjockey Posted August 28, 2002 Report Posted August 28, 2002 Hey we chose to go into the spoilers thread knowing full well that it could and probably would suck.
Guest Anglesault Posted August 28, 2002 Report Posted August 28, 2002 Hey we chose to go into the spoilers thread knowing full well that it could and probably would suck. Who the hell could have predicted THIS?
Guest CanadianChick Posted August 28, 2002 Report Posted August 28, 2002 Shit, its going to be bad...
Guest the pinjockey Posted August 28, 2002 Report Posted August 28, 2002 Hey we chose to go into the spoilers thread knowing full well that it could and probably would suck. Who the hell could have predicted THIS? With the writers lately always prepare for the worst.
Guest CanadianChick Posted August 28, 2002 Report Posted August 28, 2002 I am so tempted to go into spoilers now...
Guest the pinjockey Posted August 28, 2002 Report Posted August 28, 2002 I am so tempted to go into spoilers now... come over to the dark side.
Guest Anglesault Posted August 28, 2002 Report Posted August 28, 2002 Hey we chose to go into the spoilers thread knowing full well that it could and probably would suck. Who the hell could have predicted THIS? With the writers lately always prepare for the worst. Yes, but this is worse than you can prepare for. It was like a sucker punch. There was just NO way to see it coming.
Guest the pinjockey Posted August 28, 2002 Report Posted August 28, 2002 Hey we chose to go into the spoilers thread knowing full well that it could and probably would suck. Who the hell could have predicted THIS? With the writers lately always prepare for the worst. Yes, but this is worse than you can prepare for. It was like a sucker punch. There was just NO way to see it coming. That is true. There is no real way to prepare for a gunshot to the groin is there?
Guest CanadianChick Posted August 28, 2002 Report Posted August 28, 2002 Did HHH find some way to get to Smackdown or something?
Guest Anglesault Posted August 28, 2002 Report Posted August 28, 2002 It was more like being hit in the groin several times with a hatchet.
Guest Downhome Posted August 28, 2002 Report Posted August 28, 2002 My dream prediction for Smackdown, I just KNOW it's gonna happen... 1) Chris Benoit Vs. The Hurricane 2) Kurt Angle Vs. Eddie Guerrero 3) Chris Benoit Vs. Kurt Angle (For #1 Contendership) 4) Edge trips over his coat and gets tangled in his hair, unable to escape. 5) Rikishi and Mark Henry eat one another, never to return again. ...I'm sure this happens, it has to!
Guest Anglesault Posted August 28, 2002 Report Posted August 28, 2002 Did HHH find some way to get to Smackdown or something? I don't want to spoil it here. CC would you like me to PM you with what happened so you aren't so nervous?
Guest Anglesault Posted August 28, 2002 Report Posted August 28, 2002 My dream prediction for Smackdown, I just KNOW it's gonna happen... 1) Chris Benoit Vs. The Hurricane 2) Kurt Angle Vs. Eddie Guerrero 3) Chris Benoit Vs. Kurt Angle (For #1 Contendership) 4) Edge trips over his coat and gets tangled in his hair, unable to escape. 5) Rikishi and Mark Henry eat one another, never to return again. ...I'm sure this happens, it has to! Well, uhm. They're all ON Smackdown. You might want to switch the matches around a little.
Guest CanadianChick Posted August 28, 2002 Report Posted August 28, 2002 AH crap! Dammit, that does suck
Guest Downhome Posted August 28, 2002 Report Posted August 28, 2002 AH crap! Dammit, that does suck *imagines my dream Smackdown* Damn, you guys must really hate the hell out of a solid show!
Guest Anglesault Posted August 28, 2002 Report Posted August 28, 2002 I'll give you one thing, DH. The #1 contender is a little bit better than your nightmare of Marke Henry. Do you all agree?
Guest candie45 Posted August 28, 2002 Report Posted August 28, 2002 I agree. I'd say it's more along the lines of a bad dream instead of a horrible nightmare.
Guest CanadianChick Posted August 28, 2002 Report Posted August 28, 2002 Yeah, its not as bad as Henry.
Guest Downhome Posted August 28, 2002 Report Posted August 28, 2002 Ok, thanks, so it isn't THAT bad then.
Guest Anglesault Posted August 28, 2002 Report Posted August 28, 2002 Oh, it is THAT bad, it's just not Henry
Guest Downhome Posted August 28, 2002 Report Posted August 28, 2002 *just learned that there is a RAW defactor* I do not know who it is though, RVD would be great however!
Guest Anglesault Posted August 28, 2002 Report Posted August 28, 2002 Seriously, DH, I don't want to spoil, but would we be tantruming over RVD?
Guest Downhome Posted August 28, 2002 Report Posted August 28, 2002 Seriously, DH, I don't want to spoil, but would we be tantruming over RVD? Well, I don't suppose so. Unless he came over and instantly jobbed to Brocky or something, I guess. I think I'm starting to put this together, but I'll leave my thoughts to myself at the moment. For now, I'm off to bed. :D
Guest chirs3 Posted August 28, 2002 Report Posted August 28, 2002 Hmm... not as bad as Mark Henry, so it's not Test or Triple H... If it's a Raw defector, it's Kane. If it's a Smackdown guy, it's gotta be Edge or Rikishi... Unless that PPV Poster with you know who was right... Agh! I'm actually anticipating a Smackdown! Damn you Anglesault!
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now