Guest TheZsaszHorsemen Posted August 29, 2002 Report Posted August 29, 2002 WWE and InDemand were unable to come to a new agreement for the WWE Fanatix series of monthly $9.95 PPVs, and the series will end with August's broadcast. Interestingly, InDemand seems to have been planning to cancel the series for a while, because they promised NWA:TNA additional replay slots when Fanatix expired. Credit: Pro Wrestling Torch Newsletter ------------------------------------ Thoughts?
Guest Jim Hellwig Posted August 29, 2002 Report Posted August 29, 2002 I ordered the "Lita: It Just Feels Right" $9.95 special on PPV, and I can freely admit that it was the quintessential piece of television artwork on how a young lady should grow up, and how she should act ladylike in the hard-hitting business of wrestling. I think this is sad. NWA:TNA features houligans, indy-level workers, and men dressed like male genitalia. I would imagine the ratings would be fairly low.
Guest FeArHaVoC Posted August 29, 2002 Report Posted August 29, 2002 I think this is sad. NWA:TNA features houligans, indy-level workers, and men dressed like male genitalia. I would imagine the ratings would be fairly low. You could take out "NWA:TNA" and put "WWE" in there and it would be the same thing.
Guest Ram Posted August 29, 2002 Report Posted August 29, 2002 I haven't watched any of them, so I guess it doesn't really affect me.
Guest oldschoolwrestling Posted August 29, 2002 Report Posted August 29, 2002 I haven't watched any of them, so I guess it doesn't really affect me. Its a lot of the same crap they play on Confidential each week.
Guest Matt Young Posted August 31, 2002 Report Posted August 31, 2002 They still have them on DirecTV. In fact, I just saw an ad for NWO: Back in Black starting September 4th.
Guest MaxPower27 Posted August 31, 2002 Report Posted August 31, 2002 From what I gathered, they just play home videos on PPV. They did Insurextion a few months ago. I couldn't care less, and if NWATNA is on more, I might not forget it's on, and actually see a week!
Guest AlwaysPissedOff Posted August 31, 2002 Report Posted August 31, 2002 DirecTV hacked Insurrection to pieces so that it's an hour and a half and not 3 hours like the original event aired. I wasn't in a pretty good mood when I found that out about a week ago.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now