TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest InigoMontoya

Your xkiller favourite quotes

Guest InigoMontoya

I know this should be on another board etc. but let's try to remember what it was like to have fun. Break away from the dead serious talk about a glorified carnival show, and have a laugh (or maybe the hate will be reborn inside of you)

My favourite series of posts would have to have been back when there was a topic that swerved and ended up being about wrestlers shitting themselves. So who better to add to the conversdation than xkiller? Shit is his middle name.

He seemed really interested in this, too interested to not be questioned as a little sick. He really wanted to see Andre The Giant but bumping a guy while he had a pair of tights on full of shit. He asked what tape it was on, constantly, and eventually somebody told him that it was at a house show. His reply went something like this:

"Are you sure there is no tape of it? Did someone at the show have a camera? Could someone have recorded that match and put it on the net? I have to see this, somehow"

Add a few curses, some bad spelling, and a number of other humorous posts building up to the "blow-off" and he had me in tears at one in the morning, bringing my mum out here to tell me to go to bed.

Anyone else remember some ahh, memorable quotes?

Guest Flair5000

He was awful. Thank god he isn't here lately.

Mr X the secret spooky whatever he was, he was funny. I miss him. gOOd SIRZ!

Guest areacode212

This should go in General Chat, but anyway...I liked him...his shit is really amusing.

Anyway, head over to the General Chat board and look for the "Your first job?" thread (you might have to set it to "from the last 2 weeks" or something). He tells a very weird story about beating up girls.

Guest Ghast
I know this should be on another board etc. but let's try to remember what it was like to have fun. Break away from the dead serious talk about a glorified carnival show, and have a laugh (or maybe the hate will be reborn inside of you)

Hate for the WWF or hate for X-Killer?

The sad thing is he seemed to be genuine. He wasn't someone pulling our legs, he was a legitimate dumbass.

My favorite X-Killer quotes were these. I wish I had word-for-word, but I don't know if anyone has word-for-words.

"I eat, sleep and shit wrestling."

"I was fucking stun at this."

"You give me your address motherfucker and I will send you to the grave."

"What wrestler would you let rape you for an hour if you could get an hour with a diva?"

Guest Shaved Bear

well i remember there was a picture of a fat kid without a shirt and they said that was x-killer...

he responded something like:

"i aint that fat motherfuck** shi* that man is gross

Guest cobainwasmurdered

"You give me your address motherfucker and I will send you to the grave."

That dumb shit said that to me so i gave him my adress so he goes "tha's to far awy, me an my homes will beat your asss if ima ever outt there."

I hope he's not around anymore, though i did love the thread were he was talking about getting raped by a male wrestler so he could sleep with "steffie"

Guest oldschoolwrestling

I liked how he would say his spelling problems were because he typed so fast.

Guest Jack Tunney

I think the fact that he decided to choose the name "x killer gonna hit em up" is pretty funny.

Guest Jack Tunney

I think the fact that he decided to choose the name "x killer gonna hit em up" is pretty funny.

Guest J*ingus

He claimed it was based on the name of some band he was in.  

His best ones?  Gawd, that would take a while.  

-Talking about how he'd let the male WWF superstars have forced anal sex with him in order to have sex with a female WWF superstar.  

-Obsessing over the Andre shit incident for several days, and demanding to know where he could see a tape of it, despite the fact that I told him repeatedly it happened at an untelevised house show in Mexico.  

-Making actual threats of physical violence to many people, including myself.  He asked for many people's addresses, so that he could come make good on his illegal threats of felonious violence.  

He never asked for my address, which is good.  Because I would've given it to him gladly.  Let him, and "his crew" as he referred to those whom he claimed would be his co-conspirators in this crime, come on over and attempt to make good on the felonious assault which he illegally threated.  My family's gun collection is not just for show, and Tennessee's laws on using lethal force against unlawful intruders are pretty lax.  Seriously, some people just don't realize that they live in the real world, with real consequences.

Guest Ghast
Let him, and "his crew" as he referred to those whom he claimed would be his co-conspirators in this crime, come on over and attempt to make good on the felonious assault which he illegally threated.  My family's gun collection is not just for show, and Tennessee's laws on using lethal force against unlawful intruders are pretty lax.  Seriously, some people just don't realize that they live in the real world, with real consequences.

Are you sure he would break into your house? I figured he would beat you up on the sidewalk near your house. And if he never threatened you, why are you so pissed? Trying to threaten him about what you'd do if he came to your house, which you said he never said he would, is just stupid. I know that guy was a fucking moron, but lighten up Jingus.

Guest J*ingus

Well, there are no sidewalks in my neighborhood.  My point was that it's very stupid to threaten complete strangers.  Hell, one of the people he threatened might've been a sociopathic stalker with excellent hacking skills for all he knew.  It's just not something that anyone should be doing.