Guest undisputedjericho Posted August 31, 2002 Report Posted August 31, 2002 Molly's song is the 2001 KOTR song.
Guest mickberna Posted August 31, 2002 Report Posted August 31, 2002 They should make a total goofy-ass wrestler and give him the Benny Hill theme. That's such a freakin' awesome idea. I love Yakkity Sax!
Guest Ozymandias Posted August 31, 2002 Report Posted August 31, 2002 The NWO theme also had a shitload of Hendrix samples placed throughout it. Whether it was the porno or WCW who did that I have no idea. I got a bad one, I was watching TV and some movie about monkeys had Ric Flair's theme at the beginning!!!!
Guest CoreyLazarus416 Posted August 31, 2002 Report Posted August 31, 2002 ...I'm not even going to comment on Cletus' remark about 2001... They really do badly need to either pay the rights to use real songs or just start making new music. Kinda sad when I can't tell the difference between the top champ, Brock Lesnar, entering and a low-carder like Sean O'Haire, eh? Fuck, they have members of the roster that are friends with real musicians (Undertaker is a good friend of Ozzy's guitarist/Black Label Society frontman and guitarist Zakk Wylde, and Jericho's in Fozzy, for starters), and they also have their own record label. Why can't they try to sign more than Neurotica and other spur-of-the-moment nu-metal shite and use their songs, fee-free?
Guest The Superstar Posted August 31, 2002 Report Posted August 31, 2002 Well I like Jericho's theme, but it would be interesting to see Fozzy do a remix of it.
Guest The Czech Republic Posted August 31, 2002 Report Posted August 31, 2002 Chris Jericho's song sucks, it's a bad ripoff of When The Levee Breaks. He should come out to THAT.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now