Guest TheZsaszHorsemen Posted August 30, 2002 Report Posted August 30, 2002 From 411: Jake Solokoff, a finalist in Tough Enough 2, is developing a poor reputation on the indy circuit. He was booked for a UPW in California last week, but pulled out of the show. The promoters reportedly felt he had a superior attitude, and that he felt he was above the other guys on the card.
Guest Zack Malibu Posted August 30, 2002 Report Posted August 30, 2002 Sounds like WWE main event material to me!
Guest converge241 Posted August 30, 2002 Report Posted August 30, 2002 lol @ main event material. does the guy sound like a jerk? YES but hey he IS a bigger star, why shouldnt he act like that? let him go onto Battledome 2 or something.
Guest Redhawk Posted August 30, 2002 Report Posted August 30, 2002 Hey, no Tough Enough alumni will EVER be a bigger star than Darryl.
Guest MaxPower27 Posted August 30, 2002 Report Posted August 30, 2002 LOL, Darryl!! What ever happened to his EBAY auction, where you wrestle him and it gets turned into a DVD?
Guest Redhawk Posted August 30, 2002 Report Posted August 30, 2002 Someone bid like $3,000 last I heard
Guest MaxPower27 Posted August 30, 2002 Report Posted August 30, 2002 Maybe it's Tazzzzzzzz, so that he can go "whoop Darryl's ass" I would've paid $20, stiffed him during the match, and then used the DVD as a coaster.
Guest Redhawk Posted August 30, 2002 Report Posted August 30, 2002 What? I would have let him destroy me and then sent the DVD to WWE, NWA, and everyone else so he could get himself a job.
Guest buffybeast Posted August 31, 2002 Report Posted August 31, 2002 From 411: Jake Solokoff, a finalist in Tough Enough 2, is developing a poor reputation on the indy circuit. He was booked for a UPW in California last week, but pulled out of the show. The promoters reportedly felt he had a superior attitude, and that he felt he was above the other guys on the card. And that is why Jake will never make it big in the WWF. They have enough bitches in the lockerroom. Why add another?
Guest prez Posted August 31, 2002 Report Posted August 31, 2002 Why add another? I'll tell you why. Because he's a HOSS, that's why!
Guest phoenixrising Posted August 31, 2002 Report Posted August 31, 2002 And you can never have enough HOSSES for JR to put over as future main-eventers in the Ross Report.
Guest Texas Small Arms 09 Posted August 31, 2002 Report Posted August 31, 2002 Just a side note about the Darryl thing, it was $15,000 as sad as that sounds. And just out of curiousity, who do you think would suck more, Jake or Jackie?
Guest kkktookmybabyaway Posted August 31, 2002 Report Posted August 31, 2002 Who was Jake -- that big dude with the funky hair or the other finalist? (I'm assuming it was one of these two, but since I never watched TE/TE2, I wouldn't know) If that is indeed the case, I'm starting to see why those two chicks were picked.
Guest papacita Posted August 31, 2002 Report Posted August 31, 2002 Who was Jake -- that big dude with the funky hair or the other finalist? (I'm assuming it was one of these two, but since I never watched TE/TE2, I wouldn't know) If that is indeed the case, I'm starting to see why those two chicks were picked. Big dude with the funky hair.
Guest TheRockIsTheEuropeanChampion Posted August 31, 2002 Report Posted August 31, 2002 Papacita has returned! SCORE! Your avatar is.. charming, to say the least.
Guest Smell the ratings!!! Posted August 31, 2002 Report Posted August 31, 2002 Papi's back! And the Rock guy's banner continues to scare the shit out of me!
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now