TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EL DANDY~!

Who was this guy?

I think it was in 1999, back when Prince Wanalaya was champ. He was in his tranformation to "The Artist" and Paisley was doing his speaking. He was talking to three jobbers and one of them stepped up and fought him. It was during a Spring Break. He hit a Running DVD (I think) and then he hit something resembling a RUNNING AIR RAID CRASH (Mike Modest's "Reality Check").

Anybody remember who that guy was?

Guest JHawk
I think it was in 1999, back when Prince Wanalaya was champ. He was in his tranformation to "The Artist" and Paisley was doing his speaking. He was talking to three jobbers and one of them stepped up and fought him. It was during a Spring Break. He hit a Running DVD (I think) and then he hit something resembling a RUNNING AIR RAID CRASH (Mike Modest's "Reality Check").

Anybody remember who that guy was?

I think that was Michael Modest, actually. Didn't he get an abbreviated run with the company while Sullivan was booking it?

EDIT: And no, I'm not referring to the match with Chris Daniels where Scott Steiner "broke" his angle, but I seem to remember Modest vs. Iaukea

Guest BigTim2002

If it was Michael Modest, then ladies and gentlemen, that is the single greatest thing Kevin Sullivan ever did, besides letting Benoit kick his ass. I know Modest does a regular Reality Check, but I never thought he did a RUNNING one. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Speaking of Modest, Modest/Daniels Nitro in 2000. Who's got that match?

Guest JHawk

I should have it, actually.

Guest JHawk
Post it here, man

What, you think I have the proper software to do that? If I did, I'd need another 18 computers for all my footage.

Guest crandamaniac

I got that match on tape, and saw it live. It was an awesome match, tho I swear I thought Daniels broke his neck

Guest Zack Malibu

That was Modest, back in early 2000 I believe. The Daniels match happened shortly before the company shut down. Modest was supposed to get some type of push as an unknown force, like a Goldberg of the cruiserweights, until the New Blood Era a few weeks later reset the company.

Fucking Vince Russo. Daniels and Modest could have rebuilt the fucking division, so they do the New Blood thing instead. WCW WAS run by monkeys, I tell ya. ALL MONKEYS!

Guest dreamer420

I think WCW was looking to add to their cruiserweight division when they hired Daniels, Modest, and EZ Money before going out of business. It sucks that after years of lobbying, those guys finally get a job as the company closes. Too bad it wasn't sooner.