TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest SupaTaft

The person above you thread!

Guest bravesfan

^^ ....upon hearing Jim Ross next week on Raw saying "this ain't Monday Night Football, folks", will promptly smack himself on the forehead and change the channel to PACKERS/ Bears...

Guest Kotzenjunge

^^ is wrong, as I'm going to tape Raw at home and watch the game at a sports bar or something.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest evenflowDDT

^ will cheer so loudly when the Packers win and slap the Bears marks so silly that he'll get kicked out of the sports bar. (Kotz)

(anyone notice how this thread started with a degree of seriousness then slid TOTALLY downhill?)

Guest evenflowDDT

^ finally finished his paper, and if not, is a very ironic individual... ummm... I guess I can't really use "ironic" like that, because it sounds funny, but yea... (papacita)

Guest papacita

^ realizes that I finished my paper a long time ago...right before my dog ate it.

What?

Guest Kotzenjunge

^^ has apparently visited my site. If I had a working digital camera(actually I just need a camera USB cable), it would be bigger.

Thanks for visiting!

And by the way, anyone got an old USB cable for cameras they're willing to part with?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest papacita

^ would have a bigger site if he had a working USB cable...and can probably see my sig...which is more than I can say for myself.

Guest Kotzenjunge

^^ has a nice sig, as I mark for Monica also. I took her side for some odd reason in the video for "The Boy is Mine." I was all "kick Brandy's ass! You look better!"

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest treble charged

^ MAKES THE GIRLIES *CRY* *CRY* *CRY* (papacita)

^ Didn't get my blatant DJ Jeff joke in Site Feedback (kotz)

Guest Kotzenjunge

^^ is right, I do. Unfortunately, it's from me appearing in their field of vision.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Agent of Oblivion

^Is going to come crawling onto the board on Tuesday with head hung in shame over the trouncing the packers will take from the bears.

Guest Kotzenjunge

^^ can hear me crying about missing Kylie on Letterman, if she really was on there, which I didn't know about since she's supposed to be on Holiday right now in Western Australia.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge