Sign in to follow this  
Guest SupaTaft

The person above you thread!

Guest Zack Malibu

^needs to check out Preppy's pic in the "what do you look like" thread :lol:

Guest Texas Small Arms 09

^Doesn't know my boss saw his picture and thought he was really cute

Guest Zack Malibu

^Is wrong. SBTB (Original cast) was on from 1989-1993. In 1988, the "Good Morning, Miss Bliss" eps were shown on Disney. NBC bought the rights, and turned it into SBTB in '89. The original cast graduated, and we got The College Years and The New Class after that. The College Years was short lived, and The New Class carried on the SBTB legacy until 2000-2001.

So, even if you don't count the Miss Bliss, College Years or New Class, you still got four years of the original SBTB.

Do the math, Dandy :P

Guest Dopey

---^

(molestomp)

God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, ..." Hebrews 1:1-3

Guest Mole

^don't give me bible readings like that, there is no god. dont care what the bible says. the bible is just like any story book, except the bible just happenens to be taken litterly. however, dont talk to me about it in here, becuz it isnt the place to discuss it.