TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TJH

Do you smoke?

Guest Cancer Marney

Sugar? Is that like slang for a drug or something? Because I don't immediately see what that would accomplish.

Guest Incandenza

I snorted pepper once. I expected it to burn a little, but I was left with an irritating sensastion--and runny nose--for hours.

Guest LooseCannon
Sugar? Is that like slang for a drug or something? Because I don't immediately see what that would accomplish.

Nope. Not slang. Accomplishes nothing.

Guest Cancer Marney

I don't know what to say, LC. Maybe you should've tried demerara or something.

Guest Kinetic

I'm tempted to agree with Marney here. I had one experience with pepper getting in my eyes when I was six and have since lived by this simple equation: "Condiments + My Face = Excruciating pain"

Guest Spaceman Spiff
I'm tempted to agree with Marney here. I had one experience with pepper getting in my eyes when I was six and have since lived by this simple equation: "Condiments + My Face = Excruciating pain"

That's gold, Jerry! Gold!

Guest KingOfOldSchool

Just cigarettes and weed.

Not anymore though, at least not on a regular basis. So I only smoke cigarettes when I can bum one off a friend... same with weed, as I just take a couple of drags when a joint happens to be around.

Both did a number on my lungs, so I didn't want to be hacking and wheezing everytime I did something which required heavy physical effort. That's why I pretty much gave both up years ago.

Back when I smoked, it was half a pack a day, and weed was an every-couple-of-months deal.

Guest Cancer Marney
I took you for a southern belle.

That would be my girlfriend's aunt. <g> I spend a lot of time with her and I've picked up a mannerism here and there.

Guest dreamer420
Does anyone do any really hard drugs? Like Coke and Heroine. If so stop and get help, I've seen people over 40 still who are cokeheads and there miserable bitter people.

I do. Not very often but occasionally I like get fucked and go on a trip. Heroin is the one thing I would never try though.

Guest JAxlMorrison

Marlboro Menthol Lights, and occasionally weed if I am already drunk or there are a lot of hot chicks smoking.

Guest Some Guy

I used to smoke Newports but hav esince switched to Marboro Menthals because that's all they have on the site I order them from. $14.99 a carton is worth the switch.

www.yesmoke.com for those who are curious.

I smoke about a pack a day, less when I'm with my girl and more when I'm with my friends drinking or by myself, like right now.

I smoke a cigar every once in a while.

My dad smokes a pipe so if I run out if Cigs I'll borrow a pipe from him, but that happens maybe once a year and it's only in the house. A 21 year old walking the streets smoking a pipe would get laughed at.

I've snorted Snuff (powered Tobacco) and hated it.

I used to smoke a lot of weed when I was in High School but got sick of it.

I've done a ton of E and Shrooms a few times, I tried Coke once and didn't like it, snorted a million different types of pills, liked some hated others. I quit doing any and all illegal drugs in June 99, now I just drink and smoke Cigs.

Guest HBK16

If we are gonna get into all that....

Once I was stupid enough to take two ambians. It's a RX sleeping drug. It is weird though. I do not remember a thing from that night. The day after they told me I freaked out cuz I thought there were hundreds of frogs climbing on my friends, thought a poster of Manson was gonna kill me and a bunch of other weird shit. I ended up passing out in a car outside my old job where we went to visit a friend on his break and then I thought they had driven to Mexico. I was pretty out of it. It was fun but I would never, ever do it again. It's one of those, one time stupid things.

Guest justsoyouknow

Never any cigarettes, but I'm a social smoker when it comes to pot. If I'm hanging out with a group of people and someone lights up, I'll take a few hits, same deal with a party.......that's all, though.

Guest The Camel

I smoke cigarettes and the occasional cigar, but I haven't burned the green in over a year.

I cut down from about 2+ packs a day to bumming one from a co worker about 3 days a week, but I'll buy a pack if I drink or am driving/riding in a car for more than 45 minutes. I really recommend at least cutting down on smoking if you can, I feel pretty good compared to how I felt 4 months ago.

I don't smoke weed anymore because, for some reason, the effects amplified every time I smoked it. The last 2 times I smoked it I did what someone (whom I don't recall) called "strobing," which infects you enitre body with that very intense tingling feeling you can get whenever your foot/hand or other limb goes to sleep. Also, my vision was flickering, appearing as if the only source of light in a room was a strobe light. It was really an intense, wonderful feeling, but the consequences were enough to outweigh the feeling it gave me. Any time I smoked, I was about as worthless as I can be for the next 2 days, if not longer. I just got tired of that, although I really miss a good, mellow high and an afternoon just chilling out with my friends. Now, as for the harder stuff, I haven't touched that, just becasue I never had the desire.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I smoke Salmon and other tasty fish in the smoker I have that uses a combination of soaked woodchips and a low temperature oven..You can smoke other foods (meats..) but I haven't got that far yet..

Oh..wait..you're not talking about that kind of smoking..

*slaps himself on the head*

In that case I don't smoke...anything...

I smoke menthols, mostly because they make your throat feel good. I have to do a lot yelling down at the junk yard and most of the time over my Rock Box, so I try to keep my throat good. A lot of people are keeping an eye on Metal Ed, so I'm not going to mention anything else I may smoke. Just don't go peekin' in the right pocket of my jean jacket.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Metal Ed is a paragon of virtue for us all. I might just take up smoking myself.

Fo shee-(COUGH),

Kotzenjunge

Guest dreamer420
I smoke Salmon and other tasty fish

which end of the fish do you put in your mouth?

Guest Retro Rob

No offense to anyone, but I think cigarettes are nasty, so I steer clear. I never got into drugs either. The only think I have ever smoked was Vick's Vapor Rub. That shit numbs you're throat and lungs. Very strange experience that I probably would never do again.

Guest BigPoppaKev

I smoke weed but I would never smoke a cigarette in my life. Some people find that weird but I don't. Guess it is just me.