TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vern Gagne

Famous Relatives

Guest Vern Gagne

-some great uncle was the first man to enlist in the Union Army. Wounded at Gettysburgh, lost his leg. Statue in downtown could be of him.

-another great uncle was allegedly the only man killed on the Pony Express route.

Guest jimmy no nose

My grandfather designed the Civic/Mellon Arena, home of the Pittsburgh Penguins, the second HBK-Razor ladder match, the Mankind-Taker HIAC, and the Taker/Kane-Kronik match.  That's as close as it gets to famous for me.

Guest jonstreich

My great uncle was in stuff like Time magazine for being a pig farmer.  And they were feature articles too.  One of my former classmates (same graduating class) at Wisconsin is on his way to a Calder Trophy winning season.

Guest converge241

My aunt was Head cheerleadr for the New England Patriots.

I was a happy boy when all the co-workers would be at the dance studio the family owned.

Guest goodhelmet

my family is well-known for its obscurity. Not one famous person in my family's history. not one!

Guest Lord of The Curry

I've been told by me Grandma that my 5th cousin is John Difenbaker ( a famous Canadian PM)

Guest KOR420

I always told people that girl from baywatch,Nicole Eggert was like my cousin or something because we had the same last name lol

Have you seen her recently? She looks like a hotter Jessica Beal. Its a shame her careers pretty much over.

Guest Risk

Scott Stapp, lead singer of Creed, is my cousin.  I haven't met him though, I'm not sure if we are related by blood or marriage.

Guest Risk
My uncles helped build the Getty Center museum in LA, does that count.

It does in my book.

Guest El Satanico

Well supposedly my mothers side of the family is somehow related to Tecumseh(is that spelled right?)the famous native american guy. Now i can't say that for a fact as i've never seen a family tree but that's what they have said so who knows.

Guest big Dante Cruz

Okay, seriously:

Pocahantus.  I know it isn't spelled right.  I'm a 12th generation grandkid, not a son.

William Wallace.  Yup.  Actually, lotsa Scottish people.

Rob Roy.  'Nother Scottish guy.

James the 1st and James the 2nd of England.  Scottish kings that didn't do too hot.

Really.

Guest crandamaniac
Adam and Eve.

in that vein i'll have to say Noah, of Noah's Arc.  I mean everybody died except for his family, so everybody has to be descended from him