TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chunk

Best NWA TNA matches ever?

im new to NWA:TNA (being from the UK).

I was just wondering what the best matches are thought to be (in the history of this promotion) so that i could try and get hold of some of them.

Im almost finished d/l The X match (elimination match) between: Jerry Lynn/Low Ki/Psicosis/AJ Styles. Has this match ever been reviewed by a SMARK? whats the general opinion of it?

cheers

ChUnK!

Guest BifEverchad

Yeah ChUnK, that match was probably one of, if not the best match thus far from the NWA-TNA. I'm not sure what anyone, including Scott Keith, gave that match. If it matters I'd give it ****, personally. My favorite NWA-TNA match so far...

other notable matches were:

- AJ Styles vs Low Ki vs Jerry Lynn

- The Amazing Red vs Low K

anyone else?

Guest Slapnuts00

6 way rankings match was awesome too. Ladder match was pretty good, and non X-division, Sabu vs. Malice ladder match was actually very good I thought.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

4 way from week 2

6 way from week 4

3 way from week 8 (or 9...i get confused)

The last one is my pick as MOTY thus far.

Guest Pegasus Kid

I've found the vast majority of the "great" matches in TNA have been overrated. However, matches I really enjoyed include the six way ranking match (probably the best match I've seen out of this fed), the 3 way between Styles/Lynn/Ki, the Tag Titles match between Styles/Lynn vs Rainbow Express and the recent Ladder Match (which is definitely not MOTYC by any means).

Guest nikowwf

The history of the promotion is about 3 months now? :rolleyes:

I personally liked the fourway x-division match to decide the title where everyone had to be pinned twice. That was really really entertaining.

Niko

Guest CoreyLazarus416

The 3-Way between Ki, Styles, and Lynn was Week 8, methinks, bps, because Ki had 2 4-Way's before the 3-Way Ladder match from Week 11, so that takes Week 10 and Week 9 out. But I'm thinking that Ki also had a singles title match before the Ladder match, so Ki/Styles/Lynn could have been Week 7 as well. I'll watch my tapes again.

Oh, and my favorite NWA:TNA match so far has been the LowKi/AJ Styles/Jerry Lynn 3-Way. I thought the ladder match was pretty dull until the last 8 minutes or so, but I can't blame any of the competitors, because Ki wrestled the SATs earlier, and Styles/Lynn had a total of about 40 minutes wrestling each other.

Guest The Electrifyer

I also think the Low-Ki/Styles/Lynn 3 way match is my favourite. The ladder match wasn't as good as the regular 3 way. Like everyone says, "Sometimes, less is more".

Guest eiker_ir

my two personal favorites

- Psicosis vs. Lynn vs. AJ vs. Low Ki week 2

- Lynn vs. Low Ki vs. AJ, three way...

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

For what it's worth...

I still think the last fall of the 4 man from week 2 was some of the most exciting and epic wrestling I've seen.