TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HVilleThugg

JL Award Nominations

Guest HVilleThugg

Please give us your thoughts for Match of the Year & Feud of the Year.

We need the most ideas for MOTY, so for FOTY, try not to state the obvious as we've probably already got that one. Also, try not to repeat what others have said...that's called voting and we'll do that in a few days.

Da "trying to finalize" H

Guest midnight_burn

JL Match of the Year:

Stryke vs Erek Taylor; 45 min Iron Man Match

John Kruger vs Kaimen Roja; Ladder/Cage

Danny Williams vs Frost; Cage Match

Vanguard's Mall Brawl

Strangler vs Kruger: World Title match

Something that K-Os did, i can't remember exactly but i know he did some good shit, probably K-Os vs Renegade when he won the World Title

I think Flesher's 1st World Title winning match, against Z and Deathwish i think, i remember it being good.

JL Feud of the Year:

TNT/Tod/Deathwish

Erek Taylor/Stryke

Those are probably obvious ones, my mind is a blank for other stuff, i'll try and think of some more.

Guest Powerplay

The couple that I know of right now:

Best Match:

Mak/CIA/Renegade Cage Match for SJL World Title

Danny Williams/Frost Cage Match for SJL World Title

Best Feud:

Mak/CIA

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Well for feud, I just know of Tod/TNT, Sydney/Annie, Erek/Stryke, and CIA/Mak, but most of those are prolly already in the nominees, so meh.

Match-Wise, I agree with EVERYTHING that Stryke and Mental put. I'd ESPECIALLY like to put emphasis on Vanguard's Mall Brawl, which was just AWESOME.

Aside from that, the triple threat on the ship between IL, MVS, and CIA was pretty damn good. Also, Ced/Z/Danny/Taamo was awesome, and Mak/TNT [any of the three really, mainly the second two] were all good also.

I joined in like March, so I can't add anything else...but if you ever run out of ideas, just go to King/HVT Rock 'Em Sock Em' Robots, or Z/TNT. :D

Guest Renegade

Matches of the year:

Mak Francis vs CIA (Renegade as special enforcer) for #1 conterdership cage match.

- This is hands down the match of the year for me.

(Rest are in no order)

K-Os vs Stryke

Kamen Roja vs Sydney Sky.

Two cages Euro match (Kruger vs LDP) & (Fury vs Ash).

Annie Eclectic vs Stryke vs Renegade (I love the ending...so sue me!)

The first window pain match, Frost vs T-Bone

Hell in a swimming pool is beginning to grow on me when i re-read it...so that too i guess.

Stryke/Taylor iron man match.

Feuds of the year:

Strangler vs LDP

Taylor vs Stryke

Guest kelloggs

You guys forgot Tod/TNT 2/3 falls gimmicked.

Feud of the Year... everybody said them all. But you forgot Frost/Tod/Syd which would have been good if it had more time. Same with the original sWo v XF9, stable wise. Even though they didn't fully go down the build to be great was there for both.

Guest Insanityman

Flesher vs Ash vs Xero Blood match...

Stryke vs Taylor 45 minute Ironman.

CIA vs Mak join cage match.

CIA/Mak Erek/Stryke.

Guest Chuck Woolery
Well for feud, I just know of Tod/TNT, Sydney/Annie, Erek/Stryke, and CIA/Mak, but most of those are prolly already in the nominees, so meh.

Match-Wise, I agree with EVERYTHING that Stryke and Mental put. I'd ESPECIALLY like to put emphasis on Vanguard's Mall Brawl, which was just AWESOME.

Aside from that, the triple threat on the ship between IL, MVS, and CIA was pretty damn good. Also, Ced/Z/Danny/Taamo was awesome, and Mak/TNT [any of the three really, mainly the second two] were all good also.

Listen to him, kids. He knows what he's talking about.

Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

As soon as it ends....which it will (MAK, PM ME!!!) the sWo vs. Itself feud going on right now.

Guest AnnieEclectic

no love for the Annie v. Stryke v. Low Brass v. IL v. Mafia v. Taylor elimination for the world title match?

uh... was it K-Os in there or someone else...?

EDIT: DAMMIT! Sorry IL, how could I forget since I made sure to advance your and Erek's feud at the time before I got the win. Damn my memory sucks.

Really sorry Andrew :(

-Annie

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Almost, Annie! It was : Annie E vs Low Brass vs Stryke vs Mafia vs Taylor vs Insane Luchador.

Poor Andrew, being forgotten like that :P

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Match of the year:

Kruger vs. Roja, Ladder Cage Match for IGNJL World Title

Mall Brawl

Lost At Sea Match (MVS vs. CIA vs. IL)

Feud of the Year:

Flexxx vs. K-Os

Strangler vs. (insert somebody here. Kruger, RSR, LDP, whatever. Just nominate me for something. C'mon! Strangler = (Y)!)

Stryke vs. Erek Taylor

TNT/Tod/Danny

CIA/Mak

Guest Coffin Surfer

I would really like to do a top ten, but I haven't read everything and I don't have time to look up the matches I did remember liking cause school is killing me to the point that I barely have time to remain active here. But as stated by everone else, the Mall Brawl is awesome and IMO is the only ***** match I've read. I know I could never be that creative and write at that level.

I appreicate the nominations for Frost/Williams, but I would also like to draw attention to Williams/Sky which I feel was better. It had great drama and pure in ring storytelling that I may never top again. The fact that Sky liked the protryal of her character also made me very happy with the match. I was always very disappointed with my Frost match, along with most of my title defenses which I can barely get through.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
I would really like to do a top ten, but I haven't read everything and I don't have time to look up the matches I did remember liking cause school is killing me to the point that I barely have time to remain active here. But as stated by everone else, the Mall Brawl is awesome and IMO is the only ***** match I've read. I know I could never be that creative and write at that level.

I appreicate the nominations for Frost/Williams, but I would also like to draw attention to Williams/Sky which I feel was better. It had great drama and pure in ring storytelling that I may never top again. The fact that Sky liked the protryal of her character also made me very happy with the match. I was always very disappointed with my Frost match, along with most of my title defenses which I can barely get through.

Ahem, I WAS also gonna mention the Danno/Sky match, as that IS Danny's best match to date IMO, but I figured it was already nominated. Ahem, if it ISN'T, then nominate it...NOW.

Guest Insane Clown Dan

I nominate for feud of the year : The Boston Strangler vs Longdogger Pete and Destruction vs. itself, a feud over the highest place on the lower midcard =P