TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alice_In_Chains_Chick

Hey people

Guest Kotzenjunge

ISSUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right. Why bother "checking in" if you're just going to disappear again? I mean, sure, we love to see you back(and your front), but geesh.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest converge241

"Right. Why bother "checking in" if you're just going to disappear again? I mean, sure, we love to see you back(and your front), but geesh"

lol

temporary leave of issues, hey shes fun when shes here though

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Ok god lmao, i dont need this many replys im just checking in......i wont be here for long cause school and a lot of relationship/ family ISSUES!!!!!

Don't worry we aren't using this thread to say hello to you...we're pretty much ignoring your existence.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly
See, this is precisely how you should spend your time.

I don't get it.

Guest Angle-plex
LOL Evenflow...we all knew from the start. From that stupid "cool" smiley to how you ALWAYS write OAOAT...and you can't even beat ANGLE-PLEX! :lol:

He lost to ANGLE-PLEX?!?!

What a loser............

Guest Punk Princess
LOL Evenflow...we all knew from the start. From that stupid "cool" smiley to how you ALWAYS write OAOAT...and you can't even beat ANGLE-PLEX! :lol:

He lost to ANGLE-PLEX?!?!

What a loser............

Hahahahaha.... that's right, evenflow is not only a lamer who pretends to be a wrestler, he's a lamer who can't even pretend to be a GOOD wrestler. Why not just take the tights off your legs, wrap them around your neck and pull REALLY hard?! :lol:

Guest Kotzenjunge

Goodness. I didn't know Punk Princess was a sadist. I guess it makes sense...

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Dames where are you getting this figures from? I don't hate her, but I never particularly liked her. I just think people kept their mouts shut for the sake of diplomacy, just like with DJ Jeff.

Pinnacle, I guess you must have missed it a few weeks ago where there was nothing but venom and hatred for Avril Lavigne here because she wasn't "really" punk and some other stupid reasons.

Dames

I thought you were talking about AICC, but I saw the uprising against Avril Lavigne. The thing is, I wouldn't know anything about her if it wasn't for the people that talk about her on here. I don't know much about Avril, nor do I care to.