TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DrTom

One&Only "What do you think of me?" Thread

Guest DrTom

Just so this folder doesn't become cluttered by a bunch of people seeking validation from strangers on the internet, please confine all your "What do you think of me" posts and paeans to this thread. This was suggested a couple days ago to stem the spread of those threads, and I think it's a dashed spiffy idea.

This will be pinned so that those who want to play this little game of ask and answer can do so. When the trend has died down, we'll un-pin it.

Ask and answer away.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I think I am a paragon of virtue for all of you and you would be well served to live by my example.

Well, that's what I think of myself. Simple enough, and you can unpin this now that I've gotten my words in.

Fo conceitedness,

Kotzenjunge

Guest evenflowDDT

Why wasn't this done LAST time this trend came around?

Wait... does this mean picture captions will come back in style too?

Guest Rob Edwards

You are a god

Now put the gun down

HA I was lying

No don't pick it back up again

I'd better not risk asking what people think of me!

Guest LooseCannon

CWM is a god. He's one of the weaker and impotent gods of a long extinct african tribe. It's no big accomplishment.

Guest Kotzenjunge

People have yet to dispute my claims, thus validating them, according to my own twisted logic.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest cobainwasmurdered
CWM is a god. He's one of the weaker and impotent gods of a long extinct african tribe. It's no big accomplishment.

*hears the word "impotent" and opens fire*

CWM: THAT'S JUST AN UGLY RUMOR!

Guest The Superstar

Kotzenjunge is, fo sheez, a paragon of virtue and one that I look up to everyday for advice.

Fo sheez,

The Superstar

Guest DARRYLXWF

Why would you post a thread about whether people like you or not, in a NO HOLDS BARRED FORUM? Where the HELL is the logic beind it?

Guest Chuck Woolery

Dude... DARYL, which one of us will hit 1000 first?

*gasp!*

The race is ON, now, chump-sucka!

Guest Dames Edna

Darryl maybe people dont take themselves too seriously, obviously unlike yourself. Instead of bitching and whining about this folder, why don't you leave? Nobody is holding a gun to your head. By the way, the longer you stay in here, the more I'll seep into your soul and thus begin to own it. Now get to steppin'

Guest Chuck Woolery

Dude, while you're in his body, would you mind eatin his brains? I'm sure they'd be a nice appetizer or somesuch.

And yes, this is a pointless +1.

Guest Dames Edna

Darryl is gonna be pissed at you. You mindless piece of crap. Why do you post such utter shit? Is it because you eat shit?

No I wouldn't eat Darryl's insides, I would overtake his brain and teach him to become more understanding and tolerant of others.

Guest Chuck Woolery

...I'm mildly amused by that, and moreso because I have no idea if you're being serious or not. Sad in it's truthfulness

Guest DARRYLXWF
Darryl maybe people dont take themselves too seriously, obviously unlike yourself. Instead of bitching and whining about this folder, why don't you leave? Nobody is holding a gun to your head. By the way, the longer you stay in here, the more I'll seep into your soul and thus begin to own it. Now get to steppin'

I would argue that people DO take themselves to seriously if they're asking complete strangers on the internet on what they think of oneself. All I was saying is that it was amusing to see such a thing. And I don't HATE the NHB forum. I like it, so don't asume too much.

And seeing as this is the NHB folder, allow me to proclaim that your mom's clit is larger than your Dad's penis.

Guest Some Guy

Which sex?

BTW I am far and away the best looking member of this board and you all wish you were me.

Guest HBK16

For those who do know me I think most of them like me. Atleast most of the people from the Mission thread.