TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest oldschoolwrestling

The Wall leaves TNA

Guest oldschoolwrestling

by Dave Scherer Updated: 9/18/2002 2:58:01 PM

In the Ross Report last week, JR talked about three new talent signings that WWE was about to make. He said that he would confirm them this week. From what I have heard, two of them are Malice/The Wall and a female talent named Nikita who used to work for HWA. I have also heard that a third may be a ring announcer named Justin Roberts, but I haven't confirmed that one yet.

credit 1wrestling.com

Guest Zack Malibu

Already commented on this one in the WWE forum. I agree it sucks because NWA can't afford to be losing talent, and Malice was in the beginning one of the top heels. Luckily The New Church hasn't been a focus since his brief feud with Don Harris, so it's not on the same level if they lost Killings, Lynn, Styles, Low Ki, etc.

I don't want NWA to start losing talent, however.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Hey, if the WWE wants to steal the big useless guys from TNA, go right ahead. More time for the light and middleweights, the reason we're watching anyway.

Guest The Notorious CRD

It sucks to see Malice leave NWA TNA. He's not the greatest worker ever, but the Malice persona had something to it that the fans did respond to. It's a shame that the Disciples of the New Church have gotten such a neutering since getting started. They had so much potential IMO.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I'm more unhappy that he'll be on WWE tv again than him leaving TNA.

I don't dislike MAlice at all...

but I don't want to see him taking up TV time from guys who can actually...you know...not suck.

Once again, Vinnie Mac is buying out the competition. He saw Malice could have become a relatively over guy with the right backing, and signed him up, because he can. He did it with Perfect and Hogan from XWF, and now he's probably gonna try and take NWA:TNA apart one by one.

At least half the guys won't be going back to WWE(Jarrett, Lynn, Killings, Styles, Syxx-Pac, BG, Hall, Shamrock etc) WWE needs competition if it is to suceed again, and WWE needs to suceed for the good of wrestling.

I have also heard that a third may be a ring announcer named Justin Roberts, but I haven't confirmed that one yet.

Well that much is true so the rest might have some truth in it after all.

Am I the only one who thinks the new ring announcer from Smackdown seems a lot like one of those guys from the tag team PG-13 (JC Ice and Wolfie D of the Nation of Domination)?

Guest Mad Dog

Vince will be the death of wrestling within the next few years.

He needs competition to shine and he refuses to let any promotions get off the ground.

But then again I think NWA TNA has a good roster a lot of them won't go back or are not Hosses.

Guest Your Olympic Hero

Maybe Vince should sign away the hardcore midgets, the Harris Boys, Brian Lee, and the Dupps, too. That would really piss everyone off at TNA. :headbang: