TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Czech Republic

F*** IT! THE BEARS LOST!

Guest D'Lo White

Hey, the Bears luck had to run out eventually.

My Jets are the other hand just suck. Outscored in two games against division rivals 74-10. I'm thinking of switching to the Giants. GO JINTS!

Guest Kotzenjunge

Raise your hand if you're surprised the Bears lost!

(looks around, sees TIMMAY!! trying to raise his gimp hand only)

Ha.

(does crip walk in honor of the Bears loss)

Fo cheese,

Kotzenjunge

Guest The Czech Republic

Shut up, "Spoon!" at least the Bears didn't get totally blown out like the Packers did last week. And they said that the thing that keeps Da Bears alive is that everyone, including and especially the guys on the field, think they're going to win the game. Didn't you see the drive at the end that would've kept the game alive if only Miller threw the ball just a little closer to one of his teammates? I really thought they were going to beat N'Awlins, and I was just as awestruck as anyone when they lost.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Why is Spoon in quotation marks? You think that's a pseudonym of mine or something?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest The Czech Republic
Why is Spoon in quotation marks?

I...don't know. I have no idea why I put that there. I was so overcome with rage.

Guest kkktookmybabyaway

I knew the Bears would lost after NO's first TD -- Chicago didn't know how to act after being up by 20...

Guest El Satanico

Now don't take this as me mocking you about the Bears losing. Even though they aren't my #1 team I liked them since Walter and still like seeing them win unless they are playing my #1 team.

I just want to know what the hell that guy was doing trying to catch the punt if he was being blinded by the sun. God damn man get the fuck out of way and let the ball bounce into the end zone...

Guest kkktookmybabyaway

"I just want to know what the hell that guy was doing trying to catch the punt if he was being blinded by the sun. God damn man get the fuck out of way and let the ball bounce into the end zone..."

I'm 99.9% sure that was a kickoff, and he had no choice but to catch it. Had he not, the ball may have taken a funky bounce and ended up in the hands of the Saints anyway. But watching him before the kick blocking the sunlight from his eyes was funny though...

Guest Agent of Oblivion

It was a kickoff. And the loss was a fluke. The bears will go back to crushing the despised next week.....Kotzenjunge.

Guest kkktookmybabyaway

With a kickoff that rule where the kicking team can't get possesion until a person on the receiving team is void -- after 10 yards, it's anybody's game. Years ago I was watching a Steeler/49er game and former Steeler RB Barry Foster let a kickoff bounce in the end zone, thinking it'd be a touchback -- the end result wasn't good...