TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest J*ingus

A touchy topic

Guest Some Guy
I don't know what the big hang-up is.

As someone who lives in Britain, we have had, in living memory, a Woman Prime Minister, and although many disagreed with her policies, it wasn't because she was a woman, it was because they disagreed with her policies!

She must have been doing something right to be Pm for 12 years or so. Besides she doesn't count as a female PM to a feminist, because Thatcher is a conservative and didn't play race and gender politics. Powell would be the same here. Jesse Jackson and his PUSH (People United to Steal from Honkies) group hate him because he didn't get ahead the way they want blacks to, he did it on his own without going through them. For shame General, for shame!

To touch on KKKtookmybaby's point about a man looking like a bully for attacking a female competitior: In Mass we have GOP candidate Mitt Romeny running against Dem Shanon O'Brien for governor (incubant Rep. Jane Swift (she doesn't count as a woman for reasons above) isn't running for reelection because nobady likes her, 20% approval or something). Romney's solution to not looking like a bully is to have his running mate Kerry Healey go after after O'Brien. It's kind of fun to watch the cat fight and see Romney looking like a million bucks for staying "above the fray."

Guest danielisthor

President Tipper.

Man, if she became president before her husband, poor Al just might end it all!

and Al committing suicide is bad how?????? Though can a cyborg really die?

Tipper's first act would be going after the entertainment industry for selling "questionable" material to America's youth.

Guest Mystery Eskimo
As someone who lives in Britain, we have had, in living memory, a Woman Prime Minister, and although many disagreed with her policies, it wasn't because she was a woman, it was because they disagreed with her policies!

Actually, it was because she's a cold hearted hell-bitch :)

Guest ant_7000

Personally, as Democrat it would be nice to have a minority or a woman president but there are no good candidates out there,Cause im not voting for Jesse Jackson, he's out for himself not really looking out for our people. I don't know if I would vote for Powell because I don't really know what he stands on his position as far as issues go. He would probably get would get more backing of black voters than Bush. I wouldn't vote for Hilary Clinton neither unless she change some of her issues.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Tipper's first act would be going after the entertainment industry for selling "questionable" material to America's youth.

and her second order of business would be altering our government into a christian theorcracy, create the thought police, and jail anyone listening to heavy metal, rap, alternative, or ANYTHING about violence, sex, or drugs.

I would leave this country and never, EVER come back.