TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Midnight Express83

Guest Midnight Express83

What are the worst matches of all time. So bad that they should come with a warning label. Matches so bad they not are worth no value were offense to the viewing/buying public.

My vote for matches are: Warrior vs Goldust. Strongbow vs Sheik in a shark cage. Big Show vs Nash. Hogan vs Warrior 2. And Yoko vs Taker casket match from Rumble 94 off the top of my head.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

New Jack/Mustafa from Living Dangerously 99.

No wrestling, blown spots galore, and the big table dive was so botched that they both damn near died and even had to be dragged back into the ring to end the match. What a farce.

Guest Olympic Slam
I'm going with Hogan/Warrior 2. The botched fireball spot put it over the top.

At least that match has enough comedic value to make it watchable over and over again.

Guest saturnmark4life

well, patterson/brisco and nu jack/mustafa are definitely the worst matches i have EVER seen, deserving of that rating.

Guest Midnight Express83

Spin the wheel make the deal 1

Night of the Skywalkers 1, 2, and 3.

Yoko vs Vader

Doomsday

3 teir pyramid match.

Wargames 98

Hell in a Cell 3

Roma vs Wright

Huckster vs Nacho Man

Guest Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

KOTR '98

Brian Christopher/Scotty Too Hotty vs. Al Snow/Head

i believe Lawler was also referee...one of the worst matches ever

Guest Ozymandias

Undertaker v. Giant Gonzalez from Wrestlemania 9. Death can't be much worse than this.

Note: Their rematch from Summerslam that year was only -**** (clean finish, cool top rope UT closeline raises it) in my expert opinion.

Guest Kotzenjunge

These bad matches I still find entertaining, but the ones that are bad AND unentertaining:

The Too Much/Snow and Head match.

I would say the Hardcore Evening Gown match, but it had Crash come in and kill everyone, so it's automatically entertaining.

Kronik/Brothers O' Destruction

Kennel in the Cell is funny to me, so no worst match honrs for it either.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest razazteca

Rayo de Jalisco Jr vs anybody, worst luchadore ever

Undertaker & Kane vs DDP & Kanyon matches just pick one

cruiserweight vs super heavyweight or fat bastards

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Here's another stinker: Sid/El Gigante from SuperBrawl 91. But it pales in comparison to the One Man Gang/El Gigante match from a couple of months later.

Just AWFUL...

Guest treble charged

I don't think that the Undertaker/Kane vs. Kronic match was -*****, personally. I mean, sure, it was bad (bad enough to cost Kronic their jobs even), but not as bad as people have made it out to be over the past year.

Guest Midnight Express83

I give it -** It was bad but not the worst ever. Most times than not, gimmick matches can only reach that level of -***** in my book because they are generally confined to stupid rules. Like the whole "Tower of Terror" from 88. Or Night of the Skywalkers. Which the only cool part of the whole thing is the font they use to write "Skywalkers". But its a fucking Scaffold match. None of them are good. All will get a rating no higher than -*.

Guest HartFan86

I saw Patterson/Brisco live. Worst match ever. I saw a midget match once and it was 15 minuets of stalling. Horrible.

Guest Olympic Slam
I don't think that the Undertaker/Kane vs. Kronic match was -*****, personally.  I mean, sure, it was bad (bad enough to cost Kronic their jobs even), but not as bad as people have made it out to be over the past year.

I agree. It was terrible, there's no denying that. But when I finally saw it, I kept waiting for something truly bad to happen and it never did. An easy -* or so but nothing worse. It was more on par with the abortion that was Booker vs. Buff during RAW is Chinlock.

Guest MaxPower27

What about the "main event" of that Legends of Wrestling PPV? Jake Roberts was hammered off his worthless ass.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I don't know, -***** is the absolute pinnacle of crap. Goldust vs. Warrior wasn't even really a match, but it was a -***** segment of the show.

Undertaker/Bossman HIAC is the only one I can think of.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff
What about the "main event" of that Legends of Wrestling PPV? Jake Roberts was hammered off his worthless ass.

Don't forget that "classic" tag match of Iron Shiek/Nikolai Volkoff vs the Sheepherders...

Guest MaxPower27

APO, maybe we should give the whole Legends of Wrestling PPV -*****. Worst. Pay Per View. Ever.

Guest kingkamala

Yeah but at least Heroes of Wrestling has some comedic value, I mean c'mon a 15 minute Bushwhacker-Iron Shiek and Nikolai Volkoff match where they all get winded 90 seconds in. It also has some moral lessons like retire when your supposed to or else you'll look like a complete dumbass.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

King has a point there. I know I was about to die laughing watching Jake cut promos and "wrestle" drunk out of his mind. Hell, the tag match is why I constantly read SK's review of it. Talk about comedic GOLD.

Guest MaxPower27

Oh, no. I'm not saying it's not funny. It's probably the funniest PPV ever. But, it's also the worst ever too. I like laughing at Jake Roberts in anyway I can.

Guest Midnight Express83

Well, Jake=funny. But Atleast Heros had 1 match above * by Scott Keith, so it doesn't make it the worst. I don't think anymatch at GAB 91 was above DUD. I don't think any match at Rodman fuck fest of NGW was above DUD. King of the Ring was god awful, so its hard to say what was worst PPV of all time...hmmm...

Guest MaxPower27

Why does everyone seem to hold "The Almighty" Scott Keith's star ratings in question whenever there's a quarrel about worst match ever. Use your own opinions, man.

Guest Midnight Express83

I only use Keith or Meltzer ratings when I haven't seen something my self and I give credit. Its like doing a college paper. If you don't know everything about something, use someone's info to cite. I only used his rating for Hero's of wrestling.

GAB I saw and was bored throughout. The only reason why I didn't just turn it off and walk away because I taped it for my friend.

Guest Sykotic2002

Can't forget The Demon v. Vampiro "Graveyard ,atch" from Bash at the beach 2000. Just god awful