TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chuck Woolery

The One and Only RAW 9/22 Thread!

Guest jester
I can't believe it... Lawler is talking about the wrestler in the ring, and the moves they do in the ring.

Man... what is that usually called.... um... could it be some sort of "announcing" or "commentary" for once?

Either someone finally cussed him out (like JR), or the feedback worked.

Everyone mail him and THANK him for this. We want to encourage him.

Orton = White Rock? Well, maybe if he had some charisma.

And no Ram...that would just be REALLY silly.  Though...that never stopped WWF or WWE before...(cough)Gooker

You forget...Rock didn't have any when he started.

I stand by my prediction

And no Ram...that would just be REALLY silly. Though...that never stopped WWF or WWE before...(cough)Gooker

Guest Eagan469
I miss the WCW crowd-fights.

I also miss women in the WCW crowd faux-flashing, causing the entire audience to turn their heads during, oh, say, Jushin Lyger vs. Ultimo Dragon

Guest snowfan
I can't believe it... Lawler is talking about the wrestler in the ring, and the moves they do in the ring.

Man... what is that usually called.... um... could it be some sort of "announcing" or "commentary" for once?

They had girls in the ring early.

He busted a nut and can do his job now.

Guest Dmann2000

I'm sorry guys, this RAW hasn't been blockbuster, but it's been consistent and not boring. I'd rather they just try and put on a coherent decent show for two hours then try some wild and crazy stuff that'll backfire and bore me.

Guest Kamui

Sorry guys, can't share your negativity tonight. No HHH an hour in is a good change, and it's nice that the main angle isn't even being talked about till an hour in- good to see some new faces in the first hour.

I liked almost everything in the first hour, except for the pointless Women's Title Match. The Orton jump is a good thing- I don't mind him, he just needs some polish, and RAW has more mid-card room than Smackdown does, good jump.

-Duo

Guest Kamui

I can, however, say that Union Undeground doesn't sound good live, and I'd rather have a wrestling match than this song with some Divas dancing (geez, how many times is Jackie going to get a fucking boob job, that's just not appealing to me at all).

-Duo

Guest jester

Come on Flair! Trash this one too!

God, Jackie really needs to let the air out of her floatation devices. They're ridiculous.

Guest snowfan
this should have been done at the top of the last hour.

yup...

I predict Maximum HGH factor in hour 2.

He'll bogart all the heat he can.

Guest Will Scarlet

Wow. Women dancing and a band playing. Yeah. This will make those ratings rise through the roof.

Guest Michael Joel Benoit

Well Jackie just destroyed the stereotype that black people dance great. Good for her.