TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Coffin Surfer

Well, I'am retired.

Guest Tod deKindes

I flip a coin when marking. ^_^

Kidding.

No, I simply see if the announcing is right and if the finish makes sense with the match in itself. I'm very big on psychology.

Guest HVilleThugg

Yes Edwin, I think it's definitely necessary for all of us to do that. And to think, I stole it from Stubby, claimed it as my own, and then threatened anyone who used it. Damn I'm good.

Ummm..TNT...I think that's a bit shallow of an interptretation on marking. I think matches have more depth than just announcing and the ending...so, I think we have more to look at than just that. I mean, a person with a kick ass ending could lose to someone who has good middle match stuff and a great beginning. If we did it just based on endings, then those people who come up with the most creative endings would always win, despite having little to know substance to the match. I think looking at the match as a whole is very important, and I think that doing everything you can to remove the subjectiveness in marking is good.

It's tough to pick one match over another...that's why we get mad when markers are questioned because it's all so very subjective.

Da "damn our kliq is tight" H

Guest Suicide King

Sigh. Deathwish's match lost by 3 freaking points, you know? And all of this coming from it... ah well.

And to those who wonder, I normally only use commentary as a tiebreaker. Although I will admit that good commentary generally indicates good psychology and in-ring story as well.

Da "So am I Da S or Da K?" KoH

Guest HVilleThugg

I think you almost HAVE to be "Da K" cause "Da S" is just plain stupid.

Come on King, get wit the program...or we'll dump you like X-Pac. Speaking of which, where is Xstasy...haven't seen his punk ass around here lately?

Da "these quotes are the greatest thing since sliced bread" H

Guest Muzz

I still think of it as one of the worst marking decisions I've seen, Edwin. Xstasy's match had so many flaws in it, while Axis' was good and solid, as always, but for some reason Xstasy's match won.

One thing from the match: Xstasy had Axis (The face) Punch out his girlfriend. Doesn't make much sense.

Guest Insanityman

It's "I'm."

Seriously though, even though I couldn't get into a few of your matches and I'm a bit biased becase my favorite match was cut off by the PM system, it always sucks to see someone leave. I know your writing for Countdown, so good luck.

Well all that "how we mark matches" stuff was quite intresting. Now i know to make the middle just as entertaining as the rest. Usually i hate the middle as it's normally a part where i have both guys pretty fatigued and going back and forth with reversals and such.

Da "I'm going get my ass beat down for this one, but hey you only live once." J B-)

Guest Edwin MacPhisto
I still think of it as one of the worst marking decisions I've seen, Edwin. Xstasy's match had so many flaws in it, while Axis' was good and solid, as always, but for some reason Xstasy's match won.

One thing from the match: Xstasy had Axis (The face) Punch out his girlfriend. Doesn't make much sense.

Yeah, I remember counting quite a few things against X, but not as much as Axis. I trust in the points I lay down, and particularly when it's close like that, I go over each match at least twice in full.

I know it's been a year since that match in particular, but like any good marker should, I stand by all my decisions.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
Ummm..TNT...I think that's a bit shallow of an interptretation on marking.

That's Tod, ya twit. :P

-Taylor "Oh! I'm Sorry! I Meant High And Mighty Twit! Who Marks My Matches!" Thompson

Guest HVilleThugg

1. Dangerous... ::sigh::...you're new here, so I'm only going to tell you this once. I, the HVille Thugg, will.....WRECK...YO....SHIT! If you ever do that again. You besta recognize the Kliq, and bow before us, or be held down like the rest. Look at Sacred...yeah...Raynor....cough...that's right...Bo....my nig, but...yeah....Axis....ran his ass out of town...much like Chris Storm, whom I personally held down. Shit, we have been holding down ELM for-like...ever...but since he's been giving me blow jobs for the past couple months, we decided we'd let him above the glass ceiling for a little while. Read the sig beatch...don't fuck wit us!

This promotion has been brought to you by Kliq Brand Boots. Hold down your competition with consistency with Kliq Brand Boots. Nothing stomps like 'em...and have been used in holding down the most talented of wrestlers for ages. It is the only boot used by HHH of the WWF to hold down talent. Also check out Kliq Brand Nails and screws...make sure that glass ceiling never comes loose with the strongest nails and screws in the business.

2. ::no-sells TNT pointing out my mistake::

Ummm...yeah....

::continues to no-sell::

Da "the real deal...no imitators" H

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

I think the Kliq should all get their own Fake World Titles, to remind us of glory days gone by.

::tears his quad::

Dammit!

Guest HVilleThugg

Now that's an idea!!

::puts in order for 6 world title belts::

Now, let's see...

That's 2 for me...2 for Mark...1 for Edwin...1 for King...and ummmm....none for X-pa...I mean Xstasy.

Da "guess who the black sheep of the group is" H

Guest Thoth

Dammit! You... can't hold people down anymore!

I hereby form the Union! Where we get really bad theme music and get to kinda date the booker's daughter, but then we get forgotten because we sucked as a stable, but our theme music stays in Wrestlemania 2000 for N64 for some reason!

WHO'S WITH ME?!

Guest Kibagami

I'm with you as soon as I get off of work....assuming we get some decent fucking theme music this time.

Da 'Nominates "Little Mac's Confession' to be the New Kliq's theme' S.

Guest HVilleThugg

You can't start a new kliq! We're the kliq! Start your own group!

[whine]

STUBBY!!!

Thoth's trying to undermine our political status!!

[/whine]

::no sells the new group::

Don't make me come back you two.

Da "what neck" H