TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Frankie Williams

You know what i cant still figure out??

Guest Frankie Williams

What the hell are the words to the Raw theme?? All I know is the last line. "Raw is War's a thorn in your eye". Can anyone help??

Guest Jack Tunney

I always thought it was something like,"Too much guns and not enough ??? Raw is war and ????"That's what i can make out.

Guest areacode212

I believe it's "What am I, a thorn in your eye!". Something like that, anyway.

The song was released long before the name of the show was changed to Raw Is War

Guest tank_abbott

Superstars and not enough guts... is what I always heard

Then again I still hear.."I am the game ..I like bacon" whenever HHH comes out...

Guest Loss4Words

Just as I used to hear "degenerate is a four-legged fool, we just got tired of doing what they told us to do."

And in Jericho's theme:

"For those who say we're into mules, you can be the Judas and I'll be the Priest. Baby, what I got is not your mule -- Shaken and not stirrin like a government mule. Step in the arena and break the walls down, step in the arena and break the walls down."

Guest Loss4Words

Continuing ...

"Awaking from a deep sleep, you want meat, you're living in the agony of defeat. I like my dimes with the Iron Shiek. I like my rhymes like Duncan Sheik. Step in the arena and break the walls down, step in the arena and break the walls down."

Guest The Electrifyer

I could never figure why whenever the Bossman returns, he all of a sudden gets pushed to main event status.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

because it's the bossman dude HE'S the biggest star in wwf history i mean he gave us the coolest spot ever.... the sliding punch of doom*

*sliding punch of doom is a registered trademark of scott keith and has been borrowed for this post in order to riducle the boosman, something i'm sure SK would approve of.

Guest HybridNetwork

For Jericho's Theme I got:

(I can't understand the first line)

"....And what you want, baby you know you're Judas and I'm your Priest. Baby, what I got is not from the least. Bring it to the stage in the rage of the beast. Step in the arena and break the walls down, step in the arena and break the walls down."

"Awaken from a deep sleep, you're all weak. You're living in the agony of defeat. I am the master of your whole meat (I think it's meat). I am the cat that flocks ya like sheep. Step into the town and break the wall down. Hear your heart beat, it's the only sound. Step into the light and then you know, you were stopped and dropped by the Walls of Jericho."