TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HartFan86

X-Box, Gamecube, or PS2?

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

X Box sucks.

outside of Halo, they have no games I wish to play.

And all there exclusives will head to the pc after time anyway

Guest KoR Fungus

<<<- I've never owned a console, and (i think) you can play old PS1 games on a PS2, so the library of CHEAP games is massive.>>>

If you've never owned a PS1, I think that there's no question that you should get a PS2. Backwards compatability is absolutely huge, since PS1 has the best library of all time. There are plenty of cute games on PS1, such as the Crash and Spyro series, and there's just a ton of great games across all genres. And you can't find a better deal than PS1 greatest hits, which generally run $15-$20.

The only drawback is multiplayer, but a multitap wouldn't cost you any more than X-Box's DVD remote.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I don't really care about the Xbox games coming out on PC, because I don't play computer games that much outside of my beloved Command and Conqer and Simcity series of games. I just like having a controller instead of a keyboard.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest PlatypusFool

I think I shall start with a PS2, and I can always get a Game Cube later on if I feel like it.

Sorry to dissapoint all you hardcore gamers, but I have zero interest in an X-Box, they look like they suck, from all the research I've done, especially if you don't care about graphics, which i don't.