TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest O.J. Hart

Coolest experience with an athelete

Guest O.J. Hart

Well, mine was last fall with Cincinatti Reds' pitcher Chris Reitsma. I went to a baseball game with my cousin and I was really excited the Reds were playing the Pirates(my home team) and Chris Reitsma was my favorite player. I was following his whole rookie season that year and I was really impressed with him. I saw him down on the field throwing with another Reds' pitcher, Scott Sullivan, so I figured I'd get out my "Chris Reitsma #1 Fan" sign. Scott Sullivan came over and he gave me an autograph and I got him to bring Chris Reitsma over. Me and him talked and he gave me an autograph. He's a really nice guy.

You guys have any cool encounters with athletes like mine?

Guest The Electrifyer

I've never really had a cool experience with an athlete, but one of my teachers did. He said he brought his family & daugter out shopping at Rideau Center(this mall in Ottawa). It was 9 o'clock in the morningor something and he was extremely tired still. While he was shopping, he noticed a couple huge guys all dressed in nice suits with expensive watches and coats/jackets on. He didn't notice them at first but when he went to the second floor, he saw some more people like that and he realised that they were most of the players from the New Jersey Devils. Scott Stevens was there and well as he others. He said that the team was just scattered around the mall, mostly at HMV though. My teacher was just amazed at these guys' size and wealth since they wore all new, expensive clothes. He told us that why the team was shopping there was pretty much because the Rideau Center was very close to the only 4 star hotel in Ottawa and since it was very early in the morning, they were able to avoid the fans and the other shoppers. My teacher didn't go up to any of the players because he wanted to respect there privacy, but he said it was an amazing experience.

Guest kkktookmybabyaway

When I used to live in Pittsburgh I kicked former Steeler Kevin Greene off an exercise machine at the gym I worked out at. Actually I said "May I please work in?" and he apologized for sitting on it talking to Chad Brown. Big dudes.

Guest TJH

At a cricket (a sport you have probably never heard of)match about 8 years ago, I was with about 10 other kids, and we were knocking on the dressing room door asking for autographs. A few players signed some, and then a prominent Australian batsman, came and threatened us with his bat, and told us to "f*ck off". Then another player came out, and said the other guy was an "@rsehole". It was pretty funny at the time.

Guest Genecide1

well I am a big boxing fan and my story involves the undisputed Middleweight Champion of the world Bernard Hopkins. I was in Philly visiting family and reading a magazine article on the "Executioner" when all of a sudden this voice says, "You shouldn't believe everything you read." I stand up ready to fight and it's Bernard Hopkins standing in front of me with a big smile on his face, holding his world title belts. We shot the shit for a few minutes and i came away hoping he would do real well in boxing and he has.

Guest Bosstones Fan

When I was 13, my dad, younger brother, and I went to Dallas Cowboys' training camp in Austin (it was the season they won their first Super Bowl).  After one practice was over, my brother and I lined up along an orange plastic fence with lots of other fans to get players' autographs.  Soon after, Troy Aikman was headed our way signing for every fan along the way.  Then, without warning, he stopped signing and began walking towards the dressing room waving to fans along the way.  My brother and I looked at each other like "fuck that" and just hopped right over the fence and went after Aikman.  

We walked up behind him as he was high-fiving a fan and I reached up and grabbed his elbow saying, "Mr. Aikman could I have your autograph?"  He turned around and when he saw us standing there he laughed and asked me, "How'd you guys get over here?"  

"Uh, we jumped the fence," I said.  My brother (who was 11) was too awestruck to say anything.  

"Oh," he said with a bit of a laugh.  Then he took my paper from my hand.  "You guys having a good time?"

"Oh, yeah.  Ya'll are awesome," I said.  Aikman handed me my paper back and then signed my brother's too.  He gave us a nod, smiled, and said, "You guys better get back over the fence" before turning to go.  

"Yes, sir!" I said.  We hopped the fence again and then got back in line because Emmitt Smith, Michael Irvin, and a couple of others were making their way down the line.  We didn't need to hop the fence to get their autographs though.

Guest DrTom

When I was a senior in high school, I got a blow job in the locker room from a girl on a nearby swimming team that was using our pool to practice.  She was a senior, too.  

Does that count?  I thought it was pretty damn cool.

Guest Vern Gagne

My cousin knew this guy who worked security for the Vikings and walked in on Cris Carter getting a blow job before the game.

My brother told us that a certain olympic hockey player enjoys putting a white substance up his nasal passage during the off season.