TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DEAN RASMUSSEN

Your WWE SMACKDOWN WORKRATE REPORT! Doesn't exist!

Guest DEAN RASMUSSEN

My UPN affiliate was off the air all night and into the morning. Sounds like I missed a super whomp ass Smackdown too. Your beloved Workrate Report will be back next Thursday. So Lesna did WHAT to Funaki?

DEAN.

Guest Lord of The Curry

DEAN- Lesnar funked up Funaki real gooood. You also missed Benoit and Angle just oozing out hatred for each other like it was going out of fuckin' style. *Spoliers ahead*

The whole match was basically Benoit vs Angle and Rey was like a little kid who just kept throwing in some highspots. Contrived highspots, but hella cool ones regardless.

Guest Brian

Yeah, the three-way was not that special, more liek regular three-ways with Benoit and Angle doing mat work (ok that makes it somewhat special), but Edge and Eddie just let it all hang out. Their best match. You would have been proud.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Why do people worry about spoilers after the show has already been broadcast?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest DEAN RASMUSSEN
Yeah, the three-way was not that special, more liek regular three-ways with Benoit and Angle doing mat work (ok that makes it somewhat special), but Edge and Eddie just let it all hang out. Their best match. You would have been proud.

Was Eddy vs Edge better than their PPV match? Schneider was telling me that their PPV Sunday was completely balls out.

DEAN. Suddenly in the WWE dark...

Guest goodhelmet

hey dean, being a fellow married wrestling fan, does your wife ever prevent you from enjoying wrestling or bogart thursday nights to catch the latest episode of will and grace or some other equally lame show? since my wife and i share the tv, i missed out on the 2nd hour due to marriage control (ie. my wife controls the remote control). do you feel my pain or do you lay the smackdown on the wife's candy ass (ok, lame rock references suck)?

Guest DEAN RASMUSSEN
hey dean, being a fellow married wrestling fan, does your wife ever prevent you from enjoying wrestling or bogart thursday nights to catch the latest episode of will and grace or some other equally lame show? since my wife and i share the tv, i missed out on the 2nd hour due to marriage control (ie. my wife controls the remote control). do you feel my pain or do you lay the smackdown on the wife's candy ass (ok, lame rock references suck)?

We have two television sets so it usually isn't a problem. My wife doesn't mind the professional wrestling. She REALLY developed a hatred for Mystery Science Theatre 3000 and that's where THE LINE IS DRAWN for what is on TV in the living room....

DEAN.

Guest DEAN RASMUSSEN
Dean, it was. Where's Schneider's PPV workrate report?

If he would send me the tape already, I'd do the Workrate Report.

He thought it was fucking great and now considers Brock Lesnar Vader-like in his greatness at such a early point in his career.

DEAN.

He thought it was fucking great and now considers Brock Lesnar Vader-like in his greatness at such a early point in his career.

DEAN.

So that means Paul Heyman=Harley Race and that all he needs is the Elephant mask, right?

Oh, and Dean, Edge/Eddy was UNGODLY. I think that solidified that Eddy is your wrestler of 2002.

TIMBO

Guest DEAN RASMUSSEN

DEAN.

So that means Paul Heyman=Harley Race and that all he needs is the Elephant mask, right?

Oh, and Dean, Edge/Eddy was UNGODLY. I think that solidified that Eddy is your wrestler of 2002.

TIMBO

Eddy has a month before the DVDVR 500 November Update and he and Benoit are at a dead heat. If I see those matches vs Edge and match them up against the Benoit/angle matches, I assume they will go completely down to the wire- though Schneider has said Eddy is basically pulling away with it. It's a good time to be a fan of the US Professional Wrestling.

DEAN.

Good point, however, I think it's a moot point to say Benoit, who has been back for only three months, has a better shot than Eddy since he's been back for six months, and had a **** match with Super Crazy, 2 **** matches with RVD, a ****1/2 with RVD, a **** with Edge at Unforgiven, and then this ****1/2 DANDY. Benoit only has a couple of tags and his MOTY with Angle. Is one MOTY better than all those matches though?

Guest deadbeater

Eddy recovered to be THE premier performer on Smackdown, and the world. More so than Angle, more so than Benoit.