TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

ASS KISSERS OF THE WEEK!

Guest Suicide King

Chilly Chilly Bang Bang, with their creative yet lovely homage to the Suicide King. Since I'm not done grading yet and I don't know who will win, I am doing my part to insure that everyone out there gets to see this gem...

Riley: “Stow it, Mark. Where was I…? Yes… These two have been tearing it up in the SWF ever since winning the belts from Chris Raynor and Edwin MacPhisto a while back and, tonight, they defend their belts against the ‘Underpants King’ Ash Ketchum, and ‘He Was Finally Bumped? Really? You’re Kidding, Right? You’re Not? Wow.’ Xero.”

Stevens: “Indeed, Booby, indeed. However, you DID forget to note the lack of defenses that these two have put up as this will be their first actual ‘battle for the belts’ in roughly a month.”

Riley: “Well, you can blame THAT on lack of competition. Even now, their most challenging foes contain a pedophile obsessed with electric muskrats and a man who was in the JL longer than Suicide King can last in bed.”

Beautiful.

Guest Suicide King

However, then they lose 5,000,000 points for resurrecting this embarassing affair...

Stevens: “GOOD FUN!? He could have injured the man before the match even got underway for Christ’s sake!”

Riley: “I’m sure he’d donate some money to whatever hospital Ash were to stay in if such a thing happened.”

Stevens: “That’s about as likely as Suicide King stabbing a shovel through a power line while digging up a basketball hoop.”

Riley: “…”

Stevens: “…”

Stevens: “…”

It's shame that CCBB are going to lose their belts.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Damn me for not boycotting any of TNT's jokes. The man's a regular Shecky Green. King, I promise to put you totally over in our next match by having you expertly erect an entire basketball court to rival the old Boston Garden.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

(Y) @ the Boston Garden. (N) @ the Fleetcenter, aka the piece of shit that replaced the greatest basketball/hockey arena in the country. That is all. Oh yeah, King rocks the party that rocks the body. Carry on.