TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

Fantasy Fed...ROH Torture

***ROH TORTURE***

Live from Louisville, KY

The show goes immediately into the arena to see Joey Styles and Joel Gertner standing in the ring, with the ROH crowd chanting 'Gertner...Gertner...Gertner'.

Styles-Hello, and welcome to the new era of Ring Of Honour wrestling. The new roster is in play, and tonight it's up to Ricky Steamboat to use it to his advantage. For those who haven't realised...I'm Joey Styles, and next to me is my announce partner, who should need no introduction, but likes to give himself one anyway...

Gertner-And for those of you who don't know who I am, I am the quintessentail stud-muffin, Joel...all the women in Louisville have come to me from far and wide to me...that when I pulled down my pants the first thing they'd see, the one thing that makes every Kentucky women's eyes grow wide...the biggest piece of meat in Kentucky, that isn't southern fried!...Gertner!

Styles-Well with that over and done with, let's get on with the show, which tonight will feature the 4 first round matches in the ROH HV Title Tournament, which such participants as Masato Tanaka, Scott Hall, Sting and Taz. Also, 2 titles to be decided...the Jnr HV Title between Chetti and James Mariato and the TV Title with BG James meating Syxx-Pac! So without further ado...tonight, for some of the ROH superstars...IT WILL BE TORTURE!!!

The opening video plays with playing in the background before we go back in the arena as fireworks start shooting off around the stage.

American Dragon and Kronik vs Doring, Roadkill and Taka Michinoku

The fireworks end and we hear 'Kronik' blast around the arena as Brian Adams and Bryan Clark walk out to the ring across the raised ECW style rampway. They get into the ring as we see Joel Gertner and Joey Styles settling into their position in the booth amongst the crowd.

Styles-Well Joel, it's been a long time, but we're finally back! Well taking you back to Monday night, American Dragon had a bit of a run in with BG James backstage in Ricky Steamboat's office and we saw that the kid has a bit of a temper on him.

American Dragon walks out to the ring to Ricky Steamboat's old music and leaps into the ring. He tries to high five both the Kronik members, but they just look at him, and he backs into a corner. Doring and Roadkill walk out to the ring, before stopping halfway and bringing out Elecktra!

Gertner-This match just got a whole lot better Joey!

Doring and Roadkill get into the ring and start to brawl with Kronik as Dragon starts to walk back up the ramp in anticipation of Taka's enterance. Taka's music plays, but he doesn't come out from behind the curtain, he comes through the crowd and attcks Dragon from behind on the ramp. Meanwhile, Clark and Adams start to stomp away on Roadkill in the corner. They pull him out and hit a double suplex, and catch Doring flying off the top in a double choke, but before they can hit the High Times, Roadkill gets back up and hits Clark in the back and then powerslams Adams. Roadkill whips Adams to the corner and charges in, but Adams gets a foot up into the face and Clark clotheslines him down. The ref gets Adams out as Clark goes for a full nelson slam on Roadkill, but Roadkill moves as Taka and Doring hit Clark with a double dropkick. Roadkill punches away at Clark before tagging in Doring. They whip Clark into the ropes and Roadkill hits a splash before whipping him into a dropkick by Doring. Doring goes to the middle rope and leaps off, but Clark catches him in a bearhug and belly to belly suplexs him. Adams tags in and Kronik hit a double powerbomb on Doring as Dragon watches on. Adams knees Doring in the gut and hits a pumphandle slam before tagging Clark in again. Doring gets whipped across the ring and gets hit with a double clothesline, before Adams slides to the outside and pulls out a table. The crowd pop as Adams slides the table onto the ramp and Clark sets it up. Clark gets back in and picks the on running Doring in the air in a press slam and goes to put him through the table, but Roadkill hits a low blow. Roadkill backs off the ropes and charges at him but Clark hits him with a stiff clothesline. Clark goes over to the corner and Dragon stretches his arm out for the tag, but Clark ignores him and tags Adams in. Adams gets into the ring, but Dragon starts shouting at him and then shoves him. Adams shoves him back and Dragon falls down off the apron. From behind Adams though, Doring hits him in the back. Doring tries to whip him to the ropes, but Adams reverses and hits a big boot, but as he does Dragon gets onto the ropes and starts shouting at Adams again. Clark gets in and the Dragon argues with the two, until Kronik look at each other and both grab him by the throat, and hit him with the High Times through the table!!!

Gertner-What the hell are they doing!?! That's their partner!

Doring and Taka attack Kronik from behind, but they quickly get thwarted by the bigger opponents. Adams powerbombs Doring as Clark hits a full nelson slam on Taka before they both grab Roadkill by the throat and hit him with the High Times...1..2..3!

Styles-What a dominate performance from Kronik. They destroyed their opponents and their partner, and walk out on top!

Winners:Kronik and Dragon(Adams over Roadkill)

In the one of the locker rooms, Kid Kash, Spanky and Chetti are sitting talking when suddenly one of the backstage workers walks in.

Worker-Hey Kash, you're up in a minute.

Kash-Alright! Time to show Buff Bagwell a thing or to about being da Real Deal!

Kash walks out as Chetti and Spanky start talking again, but as they do American Dragon comes barging in.

Dragon-Hey, have either of you two seen Ricky?

Chetti-No, we ain't, but we wouldn't tell a spoilt little bitch like you anyways

Dragon-Shut it Chetti. I ain't in the mood!

Dragon walks back out as Chetti and Spanky look on before going back to their conversation.

Buff Bagwell vs Kid Kash ROH HV Title Tournament 1st Round

MY NAME IS KIIIIID!!!

'Cocky' by Kid Rock plays loudly throughout the arena and Kid Kash leaps out from behind the curtain to cheers and a few female screams. He raises his arms in the air and frisbees his red hat into the crowd before running down the ramp and leaping into the ring. He climbs onto the second rope and raises his arms again before Buff Bagwell's familiar music plays and comes strutting out to the ring. Buff prances and poses on the ramp before getting into the ring and walking straight past Kash and getting onto the turnbuckles. Bagwell looks back at Kash before frisbeeing his own hat out to the crowd in a mocking way. The ref rings the bell and Buff leaps down off the apron to face up to Kash. Buff goes to lock up with Kash, but as Kash responds, Buff cockily moves out of the way and struts across the ring. Bagwell and Kash go to tie up again, but again Buff pulls out at the last moment and prances across the ring, but as he does so Kash flips him off. Buff gets angry and goes for the lock up, but as he does Kash pulls away and mimmicks Bagwell by doing a strut of his own.

Styles-Little bit of mind games going on between these two.

Both men go to lock up again, and Kash quickly goes behind Buff and waistlocks him. Buff reverses and punches Kash in the back a couple of times, before whipping him to the ropes, but Kash leaps onto the second rope and springs back off with an elbow to Buff's jaw. Kash picks Buff up and punches him in the jaw before backing off the ropes and hitting a spinning DDT...1...2..only two. Bagwell gets back up and pulls Kash by the tights, sending him flying iinto the corner and shoulder first into the ring post. As Kash staggers back out Bagwell clotheslines him in the back of the head before going to the middle rope, but Kash quickly gets up and dropkicks Bagwell. Kash goes to the middle rope and gives the signal for a hurricanrana, but Buff lowblows him and hits Kash with a powerbomb from the middle rope!

Styles-OH MY GOD!

Bagwell hooks a leg...1...2...no! Kash gets a shoulder up. Bagwell starts to argue with the referee, but from behind Kash rolls him up...1...2..two count only. Kash and Bagwell get up, and Bagwell hits a kick to the gut and goes for another powerbomb, but Kash floats over into a sunset flip...1...2..no. Kash runs to the ropes but Bagwell catches him with a spinebuster...1...2..only two. Bagwell stomps away at Kash and starts to punch Kash hard in the head as the crowd start to chant 'Kid...Kid...Kid' to try and get Kash back into the match. Bagwell hits a backbreaker on Kash and goes to the middle rope giving the signal for the Blockbuster. Buff dives off, but Kash ducks and Buff lands hard back first on the mat. He gets back up and Kash starts to punch him. Kash whips Buff across the ropes, Kash leapfrogs Buf and dropkicks him as he's coming back. Kash kicks Buff in the gut and goes for the Money Maker, but Buff spins out of it and hits a Double Arm DDT...1...2...no. Bagwell misses a clothesline and Kash runs at Bagwell and goes for a hurricanrana, but Bagwell blocks it and hits him with a stomach crusher. Kash is down on the mat clutching his stomach as Bagwell starts to taunt the crowd. Bagwell turns around, and Kash hits a spinning DDT from out of nowhere. Kash slowly rolls over and gets an arm over Bagwell...1...2...no! Kash hits a knee lift on Bagwell as he gets up and goes to the middle rope. Kash waits for Bagwell to turn around and hits him with a Blockbuster!

Gertner-Hey, that's gimmick infringement! He could get sued for a lot of money for that!

Bagwell turns around and Kash hits a Money Maker...1...2...3! Kid Kash gets the pin and the crowd cheer wildly as the ref raises Kash's arm in the air.

Gertner-What a win by Kash!

Styles-Kash has gotten through to the next round, and he did it in style! And he's going to meet the winner of Taz vs Super Crazy next week. And that match wil be coming up next

Winner:Kid Kash by pinfall

***commercial break***

After the break, we see Shane Douglas and Taz are in their dressing room and Shane Douglas is on the phone. From the conversation we can tell that he is talking to Vince Russo.

Douglas-Yeah, yeah I know how important tonight is Vince. Look, the plan is set. Everything is worked out to the last detail. It can't fail...Yeah, Taz is up next...OK I will...oh yeah, he's ready too...hahaha! Steamboat won't know what hit him! Yeah, talk to you later.

Shane puts the phone down as Taz stands up.

Taz-I take it he's happy about the plan. Well anyway, tonight is the night Shane. We need to make sure we get it right, otherwise the plan is gonna be ruined...look, part 1 is now. I gotta go take care of business.

Douglas-If you get in trouble, I've got your back Taz.

Taz-Trouble!?! Ha, there's gonna be no trouble for me tonight!

Taz leaves the room as Shane laughs to himself before the phone rings again and he picks the reciever up.

Taz vs Super CrazyROH HV Title Tournament 1st Round

Back in the arena, Super Crazy walks out to a huge pop from the crowd. Crazy walks down the ramp as the camera cuts over to Styles and Gertner.

Styles-What the hell is the plan that Douglas and Taz keep talking about? What the hell could they be planning?

Gertner-I don't know, but knowing Douglas, Taz and Russo for that matter, it isn't going to be good for Ricky Steamboat!

Super Crazy waits in the ring as Cypress Hill's 'Just Another Victim' hits and Taz walks to the ring with a black ripped towel over his head. He steps into the ring and immediately runs at Crazy and a fist fight begins as the ref calls for the match to start. Taz punches away brutaly at Crazy's head in the corner before whipping him across the ring, but Crazy leaps to the middle rope and dives off with a body press. Crazy knees Taz in the gut and goes for a DDT, but Taz hits an overhead northern lights tazplex. Crazy gets back up and Taz knocks him down with a clothesline. Crazy gets back up again and Taz hits another clothesline. Crazy gets up for a third time and Taz hits a belly to belly tazplex...1...2...only two. Taz hooks Crazy by the head and hits him with a head and arm tazplex...1...2...two count again. Taz shoves the ref before going back after Crazy, but Crazy rolls him up in a small package...1..2..slightly fast count by the ref, but still only two. Crazy runs at Taz again, Taz backdrops him to the outside, but he grabs hold of the ropes and suplexs Taz to the outside before leaping to the middle rope and hitting a beautiful asai moonsault. The crowd are on their feet ads Crazy slides back in the ring and runs across the ring. Crazy dives out and connects with a somersault plancha on Taz. Taz gets thrown back in and Crazy stands on the apron waiting for him to get up, and as he does Crazy slingshots in and hits a clothesline. Crazy kicks Tazz in the gut as he gets up and hits a tiger bomb!...1...2...no! Crazy powerslams Taz and hits a moonsault from the bottom rope, followed by one from the middle rope, but as he goes for the final moonsault from the top Taz moves and Crazy lands hard on the mat. As he gets up Taz goes for a clothesline, but Crazy ducks and hits a hurricanrana. Crazy runs at Taz in the corner, but Taz throws him up in the air, spinning him round in mid-air and wrapping on the Tazmission! Crazy reaches for the ropes but Taz throws him over his head hitting a Tazmission plex before floating over and hooking on the Tazmission on again with a bodyscissors. Crazy reaches out for the ropes, but can't make it and gives it up.

Winner:Taz by submission

Taz keeps it wrapped on as Crazy tries frantically to escape. Other referees run down to the ring to try and get Taz to break the hold when suddenly Scott Hall and Syxx-Pac charge down to the ring. Hall and Syxx-Pac shove referees out of the way and start to stomp away at Taz until he breaks the hold. They start to double team him when suddenly Douglas runs down to help Taz. The assault continues until suddenly Perry Saturn runs down to the ring and attacks Hall from behind. Syxx-Pac turns around, and he hits the T-bone suplex on him and the three guys start to stomp away on Hall and Syxx-Pac when suddenly Super Crazy rolls back into the ring with a chair and clears the ring of Douglas, Taz and Saturn. Crazy checks on Hall and Syxx-Pac as Douglas is passed a microphone on the rampway.

Douglas-You punks just got what was coming to you! There's more where that came from though...and you Crazy, you've stuck your nose in where it's not needed. You see, Ring Of Honour will never be the same again now. I decided to ask Vince Russo to use his power to help me out. both Taz and Saturn have jumped from WWE to ROH. Russo could have had Saturn, but he's decided to let help me out, and help himself in the long run. You see, what you see before you is the most powerful group in wrestling. Forget D-X, forget the Horsemen...hell forget the nWo and the Kliq, because this...this is the new and improved Triple Threat!!!

The three men raise there hands in the Triple Threat signal and walk back up the ramp.

Hall-Hey yo, chicos, you wanna mess with us like that huh? Big mistake boys. You see, you'll never put us down. We keep coming back whatever get's thrown at us. We've had everything thrown at us, but we're still here chicos. So you really want me of us boys. Well, let's see. At the PPV, you three bitches, against me, Pac and Super Crazy here. What you say?

The three Triple Threat members all nod their heads in agreement before Douglas' music plays and they walk backstage.

Styles-WOW, well what a huge announcement. I guess the plan was to bring Saturn in sucessfully and form the Triple Threat. Well Syxx-Pac is staying out here to fight BG James for the ROH TV Title next.

***a short commercial for the first ROH/NWA:TNA PPV Sinister Motives plays***

Styles-Well Sinister Motives should be amazing, but it's still a while away. Meanwhile, next up Syxx-Pac is still in the ring and we are set to crown a ROH TV Champion right now.

Syxx-Pac vs BG JamesROH TV Title

Syxx-Pac is still trying to recover in the ring when BG James runs down the rampway and gets into the ring. He helps his old D-X running buddy up before knocking him down with a forearm shot. James whips him to the ropes and knocks him down with antoher forearm shot. James hits an inverted atomic drop and a clothesline before whipping him into the corner. James gets onto the middle rope and strts to punch away at Pac...1...2...3...4...5..6..7..8..9...James gives Syxx-Pac a crotch chop...10! James whips Pac to the ropes again, but Pac leapfrogs him and hits a spinning kick and gives James a crotch chop before hitting a leg drop. Pac goes for a punch, but James blocks and punches Pac...James punches Pac again and again before doing his familiar jig and hitting a forearm before backing off the ropes and htting the crazy legs kneedrop.

Gertner-Some old school stuff from James...if you can call that old school.

Styles-James is just trying to prove a point to Syxx-Pac for all the old scores they may have to settle.

James suplexs Pac and floats over...1...2...no. James catches Pac getting up with an elbow to the face, a knee to the gut and a knee lift sending Pac flying backwards. James runs at Pac, but Pac drop toe holds him down head first into the middle turnbuckle before picking him up and kicking him in the gut. Pac springs off the middle rope and spin kicks James in the head and he falls backwards onto the bottom turnbuckle.

Styles-The crowd know what's coming Joel

Pac turns around and strides across the ring before running back in, but James avoids the Bronco Buster and Pac lands groin first on the the bottom turnbuckle! He pulls himself up and James knocks him down with a hard clothesline...1...2...Pac gets a foot on the ropes. James pulls him back up and tries to whip him to the ropes, but Pac reverses and sends James straight into the referee. James turns around and Pac hits a spin kick to the jaw and gets a cover, but the ref is down so there's no count. Pac gets up and checks on the ref, but as he does James rolls him over and drops a knee to the groin. James backs Pac into the corner and stands on the middle rope and starts to punch Pac again...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...James gives Syxx-Pac a load of crotch chops but suddenly American Dragon leaps over the barricade and hits James in the head with the TV Title Belt! Syxx-Pac low blows James and pushes his legs off the ropes, catching him in a Syxx-Factor as James falls! Dragon pours a fan's beer over the referee as Syxx-Pac hooks a leg.....1.....2.....3! Syxx-Pac wins the TV Title!

Winner and new ROH TV Champion:Syxx-Pac by pinfall

Dragon gets into the ring and stomps away at James until Syxx-Pac turns him around and punches him in the jaw, sending him flying out onto the rampway. Dragon walks back shouting abuse back at Syxx-Pac as BG James slowly gets up and grabs the TV Title Belt and hands it to Syxx-Pac. The two old freinds embrace and shake hands before James looks back up at Dragon and challenges him to come back to the ring, but Dragon just walks off.

***commercial break***

American Dragon is walking around backstage when suddenly he bumps into his mentor, the ROH Commisioner Ricky Steamboat.

Steamboat-What is the matter with you kid? You're becoming very unpopular around here...James, Chetti, Spanky and now Syxx-Pac. Soon the whole company will be against you, and that's not very wise thing to let happen.

Dragon-Come on Ricky, you know what I'm like. It ain't my fault people don't like me. Anyway, what do you want I really need to get out of here.

Steamboat-If you're getting out of here because of James, don't worry. I've spoken to him and we've come to an agreement. He's not going to touch you. He's not allowed to lay one finger on you...until your match at Sinister Motives.

Dragon-Wait, you've booked me in a match with James at Sinister Motives...what the hell Ricky! I thought I was your protogé!

Steamboat-Well you are, but one I can't favour you over everyone else, and two this will be a valuable leason to you...it doesn't pay to be the bad guy, and it doesn't pay to interfere in matches like that. It'll teach you that you have to learn to deal with the consequences of your actions.

Dragon-OK, Ricky I'm sorry OK. I don't have a problem with the match...as long as you reward me when I win...

Dragon walks off as Ricky shakes his head in disbelief. He walks on down the hallway, when suddenly a backstage worker runs up to him.

Worker-Mr Steamboat, we just found Scott Hall and Syxx-Pac in the parking lot...it's not good.

Steamboat and the worker walk quickly out to the parking lot to see Hall laying on the floor in a pool of blood in front of a shattered side car window, and Syxx-Pac laying face down on the bonnet of the car with blood all around his face and his TV Title belt laying on the floor with a '3' sprayed on it in red. Super Crazy is trying to help out where he can as Steamboat looks around for the Triple Threat.

Styles-What the hell happened!?!

Gertner-It doesn't look too good out there does it Joey

Styles-Well it looks to me like the Triple Threat got back at Syxx-Pac and Hall.

Gertner-No need to jump to conclusions Joey, it could have been anybody!

Chetti vs James MariatoROH Jnr HV Title

As the two announcers are talking about what happened, James Mariato and Tony Mamaluke walk out to the ring. Mariato gets onto the turnbuckles and raises his arms in the air as Mamaluke points up at him. As they 'pose' for the crowd, Chris Chetti's music plays and he walks to the ring, but stops halfway seeing that he's at a numbers dis-advantage. He looks at the two wrestlers in the ring, before looking to the enterance way as Spanky's music plays and the charasmatic youngster walks out in his street clothes. He high fives Chetti before getting in the ring with him as the 'italians' get out. Both men get onto turnbuckles and pose, but Mariato quickly slides in and hits Chetti in the back as he stands on the turnbuckle. Mariato hits forearms to the head before running to the ropes and hitting a running forearm knocking Chetti onto the rampway. Mariato follows him out and tires to suplex him on the ramp, but Chetti blocks the suplex attempt, and throws Mariato onto the ropes and into the ring. Mariato gets back up and Chetti runs down the ramp, launches himself over the ropes and hits Mariato with a diving leg clothesline. Chetti knocks Mariato back against the ropes and whips him across the ring, leapfrogs Mariato, drops down forcing Mariato to leap over and then catches him coming off with a tilt a whril slam...1...2...only two. Chetti goes to the middle rope and flips off Mamaluke on the outside before leaping off with a spin kick from the middle rope to Mariato! Chetti goes to the apron and hits a slingshot legdrop...1...2...Mamaluke puts Mariato's foot on the rope. Chetti looks out at Mamaluke on fury and chases him aorund the ring. Mamaluke runs up the steps at the side of the ramp, but as he does, Spanky does the same the other side of the ramp and clotheslines him down hard! Chetti slides into the ring, but Mariato stomps him as he does before hitting Spanky with a punch on the ramp. The ref holds Spanky back as Mariato boots Chetti low and goes for the Sicilian Drop, but Chetti reverses and hits a Sicilian Drop of his own. Chetti hits a powerbomb and goes to the top rope for a legdrop, but as he does Mamaluke throws Spanky into the ring distracting the ref, and then he pushes Chetti off the top rope and sends him flying throat first onto the steel barricade. Mamaluke quickly leaps off the ramp and throws Chetti into the ring, and as soon as he does, Mariato locks on a fujiwara armbar. Spanky runs around the ring and brawls away with Mamaluke as Chetti starts to slowly crawl over to the ropes. Spanky trhows Mamaluke side first into the barricade as Chetti continues to crawl and eventually makes it towards the ropes. Mariato waits for Chetti to get up, and goes for a swinging neckbreaker, but Chetti rolls through it and locks on a front headlock before picking Mariato up onto the top turnbuckle. Chetti climbs up and goes for a superplex, but Mariato hits him in the gut a couple of times and picks him up in a front suplex before throwing him off onto the rampway!!!

Styles-Oh My God!!! Chetti was just thrown onto that metal rampway!

The crowd begin to chant 'Holy Shit...Holy Shit...Holy Shit' as Chetti is laying on the ramp not able to move. Mamaluke rolls him into the ring as the ref isn't looking, and Mariato hooks on a Sicialian Crab. The ref drops Chetti's hand once....then twice....and then a third time before calling for the bell. Mariato is passed the belt and he raises it in the air as Spanky rolls into the ring and checks on Chetti. Mamaluke and Mariato walk up the rampway as EMTs and referees run down to check on Chetti.

Winner and new ROH Jnr HV Champion:James Mariato

Video replays of the suplex throw onto the ramp by Mariato play as Chetti has a neck brace fitted on and is loaded onto a backboard. They slide him underneath the ropes and lift him onto the stretcher before wheeling him off with Spanky by his side.

Meanwhile, Ricky Steamboat is searching the hallways looking for the Triple Threat. He continues walking around the hallways before bumping into The Franchise. Franchise smiles cockily at Steamboat as Steamboat looks at him dis-approvingly.

Douglas-Oh my god, Ricky, did you hear about Hall and Syxx -Pac? How terrible! So anyway, I guess I won't be fighting tonight.

Steamboat-Franchise, I know damn well your Triple Threat did that to Hall and Syxx-Pac...don't give me that sarcastic innocent look. I guess you think you're out of the woods. Well let me tell you this Douglas...I don't hand out buys to people just like that. Look, you're right you won't be fighting tonight. But I spoke to the EMTs, they said Scott will be ready for action by next week. So I'm postponing the match for next week, and belive me, I'm going to compensate Hall...next week, your match will be a no interference...TABLE MATCH!

Douglas looks on in horror as Steamboat walks off with a slight smile on his face. As he walks off, he bumps into Chetti being wheeled away. He taps Spanky on the shoulder, and Spanky calls to the EMTs to not go without him.

Steamboat-How is he?

Spanky-You're kidding right? Did you see it? He landed right on his hip and arm. They reckon he could have any number of injuries all the way across his right side. It's pretty bad Ricky...look I gotta go with him, so...

Steamboat-I understand, go on.

Spanky runs off over to the ambulance as Steamboat walks around with an angry look on his face.

Meanwhile, new backstage reporter Ryan Shamrock is standing outside of a dressing room waiting for somebody. As she stands checking her bright red nails, Sting walks out of the room as the crowd go wild. Ryan runs over to stop him, and he smiles before turning to face her.

Ryan-Err, Sting...a few word on your return to full time wrestling tonight.

Sting-Ryan, it's been a long time in coming, but the Stinger is back. All my little Stingers have waited for me to return, and I have finally delivered! And finally I can get my shot at once again being the one thing that makes me get back in the ring week after week, and that's a World's Title! Ryan, I see your brother didn't get a shot at the belt. Guess he's pretty mad at me for takin' his spot huh?

Ryan-Oh Ken's mad quite a lot of the time

Sting-I was just kiddin'! Anyway, believe me Masato Tanaka. I'm not taking you lightly. I know what you can do in that ring. But believe me again, I've got no ring rust boy. I've been working out with my buddy the Total Package in his gym, and I'm ready. So for all the boys back in Lex's gym, this is for you...WOOOWWWHHH!!!

Sting walks off as Ryan looks on before Ken Shamrock walks up to her and they walk off together.

Masato Tanaka vs StingROH HV Title Tournament 1st Round

As the two siblings walk off, Masato Tanaka is alreay walking down the rampway. He steps into the ring and waits for Sting as the crowd are buzzing in anticipation.

Gertner-Well Sting had better not be taking Tanaka lightly, because this guy is one hell of a wrestler.

Styles-Oh there's no doubt that Tanaka is a great wrestler. But it's the return to American weekly action for both these men tonight...

The lights go out and lights begin to flash around the arena as Sting's music plays and the crowd go wild again as he steps out onto the ramp and slowly walks down the ramp. He fires up the crowd, but as Sting walks down Tanaka runs up the ramp and clotheslines him down. Tanaka stomps at Sting, but Sting boots Tanaka in the gut and whips him into the ropes on the outside, and hits a backdrop on the ramp! Tanaka gets knocked down with a backhand shot by Sting before getting clotheslined in. Sting goes to the top rope and leaps off, but Tanaka catches him in mid air with a dropkick. Tanaka stomps and punches away at the grounded Stinger before bouncing up off the bottom rope and dropping a knee to the gut. Tanak does the same thing again, and goes for it a third time, but as he leaps Sting lifts his foot up and launches Tanaka up and over the top rope. Sting slides out and the two start brawling around on the outside. Sting smashes Tanaka's head off the barricade and whips him into the apron before pushing him back in the ring. Sting whips Tanaka to the corner and goes for the Stinger Splash, but Takaka moves and Sting lands head first on the ring post. Tanaka locks on a half boston crab on Sting but Sting quickly crawls to the ropes. The ref tells Tanaka to break it, but instead Tanaka pulls Sting further out into the ring and turns the half boston crab into an STF. Sting slowly crawls towards the ropes, but Tanaka sinches the hold in and Sting is put in even more pain. Sting continues to crawl towards the ropes as the crowd try to will him on...and eventually Sting gets to the ropes. Tanaka breaks the hold and rops knees to the back of Sting before pulling him away from the ropes and putting a bow and arrow lock on. Sting reaches out and grabs the middle rope again and Tanaka rolls out of the hold. Sting gets back up but Tanaka quickly hits him with a spinebuster. Tanaka again stomps at Sting's back before picking him up and hitting a backbreaker...1..only a one count. Sting pulls himself up on the ropes and punches at Tanaka, but Tanaka knees Sting in the gut and hits a vicious powerbomb and floats over...1...2...near fall. Tanaka whips Sting to the ropes and hits a tilt a whirl slam. Tanaka is in contol as he picks Sting up and goes for another tilt a whirl slam, but Sting rolls out and hits an arm drag. Sting clotheslines Tanaka down three times before whipping him to the ropes and hitting an inverted atomic drop and a clothesline. Tanaka gets back up and Sting backdrops him before letting out a loud 'WOWH' and whipping Tanaka to the corner. Sting drops Tanaka on the buckles face first and clotheslines him down. Sting backs up and hits a Stinger Splash before going for the Scorpion Deathlock, but Tanaka pushes him off back into the croner. Tanaka gets up and goes for the Diamond Dust, but Sting catches him as he flips and hits the Scorpion Deathdrop! Sting wraps on the Scorpion Deathlock and Tanaka grabs hold of the ropes. Sting picks Tanaka up and whips him to the other corner, but Tanaka reverses and hits Sting with a forearm. Tanaka hits him twice more before spinning round and going for a fourth, but Sting ducks and hits a backhand shot to the jaw. Sting hits a snap suplex and waits for Tanaka to get up, before hitting an inverted atomic drop and trips him before locking on the Scorpion Deathlock again. Tanaka reaches out, but the pain is too much and Tanaka taps out! Sting progresses and wins his comeback match.

Winner:Sting by submission

The show ends with Sting celebrating in the ring before a montage of the show's highlights plays and the show ends.