Jump to content

What If...


Recommended Posts

Guest evenflowDDT
Posted
What if one night on RAW Triple H is having a match with someone and trips and re-injures his quad and ends up being out for another year?

Bubba Ray would be the RAW champ.

Nah, they'd definitely give it to that flippy floppy stoner kid the fans seem to like so much.

Guest geniusMoment
Posted

After reading this I wonder how many of you would be happy if trips would brake his neck or die

Posted
After reading this I wonder how many of you would be happy if trips would brake his neck or die

i would, for one...why YES, i AM a bitter resentful bastard, thanx for noticing!! :D

Guest Anglesault
Posted
After reading this I wonder how many of you would be happy if trips would brake his neck or die

No, no life threatening injuries. That's not nice.

 

Bubba Ray would be the RAW champ.

 

And can't you just imagine the buyrate for Bubba/Brock unification match at WM?

Posted

Their not unifying the titles. Unless they deem the split a failure (and that would be a huge blow to Vince's ego so I doubt we'll see that). And at this point with tag titles for SmackDown on their way, it looks like they're going to continue establishing the rosters as seperate.

Guest buffybeast
Posted
After reading this I wonder how many of you would be happy if trips would brake his neck or die

No, no life threatening injuries. That's not nice.

 

Bubba Ray would be the RAW champ.

 

And can't you just imagine the buyrate for Bubba/Brock unification match at WM?

Not as big of a buyrate as a Bubba/Albert main event!

Guest Anglesault
Posted
You expect no one to order Bubba/Brock?

You, Buffy and JR.

Posted

Do I have to explain all my subtle jokes around here?

 

See, Buffy will be the only person ordering the Bubba/Albert match thus beating the zero orders for Brock/Bubba.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...