20 members have voted

1. 1. 4000th post coming up...

• Overbearing Liberal
    • Electric Boogaloo
    • ShillBoy
    • La Parka
    • Other(state below, make it good)

Guest Kotzenjunge

Well, CWM said once, tongue-in-cheek of course, that when a poster reaches 4000 posts, he needs to make a gimmick poster up. Well, which one should I be?

Overbearing Liberal - He'll mostly appear in the Political Humor thread of Current Events or in funny threads of any kind. Won't come close to real discussion unless the mood needs to be lightened, since he's a super-liberal who wants us all to grow our own cars that run on rainwater and stuff. He'll frequent the Music folder as well, as the leading Emo advocate.

Electric Boogaloo - Metal Ed was a mullet-wearing rocker, right? Well, Electric Boogaloo is pretty much Huggy Bear, and he brings da funk. General Chat guy.

Shillboy - He's a WWE mark all the way, and will defend the product to the death. As a total mark, his memory is exactly as long as the announcers will allow. He's a WWE folder guy.

La Parka - Luchador who has captured the hearts and minds of fans everywhere through his great ring attire, exciting in-ring style and being a choice on every internet poll.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Kotzenjunge

You have a gimmick already. #1 Regal fan. Pretty weak one, but still a gimmick.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest DrTom

Other: None of the above. Gimmick posters suck, and only serve to annoy people who might otherwise enjoy this place.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Oh, None of the Above is no fun.

The idea is to make an enjoyable gimmick poster, in other words pretty much catch Metal Ed in a bottle again.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest DrTom

How many gimmick posters have there been? Metal Ed is the only one who's been consistently liked. Your chances of catching lightning in a bottle are slim, and I think you'd be better off not bothering with the attempt.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Fine, I guess I'll just be the first two, which I am already almost anyway.

Wait a minute, overbearing liberal AND Huggy Bear? Shit, that's me already! Woohoo! Any fool who votes is voting for a personality that has already been established!

I love when my schemes manage to make an inept turn into being genius.

Oh yeah, feel free to vote anyway, we'll see what people wanted me to be, even though it won't happen.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

(by the way, who's that in your avatar??? Yowza.)

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I PMed you with a good gimmick poster idea. should be good for a laugh or two. Could be retarded, though.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Backdafuckup, Kylie mark is NOT a gimmick. It's a lifestyle.

(dons garish outfit and marches off)

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Rob Edwards

Bleh Danni 4 lyfe!!111

*runs and hides*

Can't stand Kylie myself and she'll be jobbing to Holly Valane in the charts soon anyways!

Guest bob_barron

No one else has weighed on I whether I'm a gimmick poster.

Do so before I hack you up with a bloody hatchet for besmirching me sunshine

Guest evenflowDDT

On the topic of wasting bandwidth, given the high volume of the board and the general low posting amount of gimmick posters, how much bandwidth would the average gimmick poster realistically waste?

Oh yea... Kotzin' 2: Electric Boogaloo!

Guest DrTom
(by the way, who's that in your avatar??? Yowza.)

Laetitia Casta, quite possibly the hottest hottie who is currently hot.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Aha. I've heard of her.

I think at 4000 I'll chance my subtitle to King of the World, grow a massive goatee, and make Sumerian decrees while jobbing to Trips.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest cobainwasmurdered

There is nothing wrong with creating a gimmick poster. Wether they suck or not they become part of the legacy of the board.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Yes, but some people take this place seriously enough to not want gimmicks here, and I see where they're coming from. Not as fun, but I see where they're coming from.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Flyboy

An annoying part for the most part which I don't want to be apart of.

What did we gain? Guy Stokes and Metal Ed... okay, then. Still doesn't mean people should go off making gimmick posters.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Yes, but some people take this place seriously enough to not want gimmicks here, and I see where they're coming from. Not as fun, but I see where they're coming from.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Anyone who takes THIS place seriously needs a life more than I do.

Guest evenflowDDT
What did we gain? Guy Stokes and Metal Ed... okay, then. Still doesn't mean people should go off making gimmick posters.

Punk Princess owned Guy Stokes. If only I hadn't screwed her up (err, that doesn't sound right) in the beginning that could've been THE TOP GIMMICK POSTER EVAR~!

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Keep dreaming Evenflow. "The Dames" character I Did at Sweet Cheerie was the best.