Guest Banky Posted October 3, 2002 Report Posted October 3, 2002 My Way was awesome for the Austin/Rock match. Whenever I hear that song, I think of that match. It fit everything perfectly. I will forever be hardpressed to endorse anything of Fred Dursts, BUT this song and video package helped make that match EPIC. Rock on. Fo Sheez.
Guest SuckieMcDuckie Posted October 3, 2002 Report Posted October 3, 2002 ahhhh I'm surrounded by head banging emoticons!!
Guest The Superstar Posted October 3, 2002 Report Posted October 3, 2002 Wow. He made one typo. Obviously his post in indecypherable and has lost it's point. Personally I think it's hilarious every time Cleft points out all of CWM's mistakes and *cough* back on topic.......
Guest The Hollywood Fashion Plate Posted October 4, 2002 Report Posted October 4, 2002 What's the theme song for No Mercy, anyway?
Guest Jobber of the Week Posted October 4, 2002 Report Posted October 4, 2002 What's the theme song for No Mercy, anyway? I don't think they've put together any matchup screens yet, which is usually when the songs appear. Drat. If you only admitted the word song and asked, "What's the theme for No Mercy, anyway?" I could have replied with "Everyone jobs to HHH/Taker. Oh, you mean THAT theme?" and made everybody laugh. I could have been THE KING OF COMEDY!!!
Guest DJ Jeff Posted October 4, 2002 Report Posted October 4, 2002 What's the theme song for No Mercy, anyway? It's probably just going to be a generic PPV theme or something. If the theme was by an artist, they would have been advertising it by now.
Guest The Superstar Posted October 4, 2002 Report Posted October 4, 2002 They never advertised the Summerslam theme song. There hasn't been a generic theme since Unforgiven 2001.
Guest Kotzenjunge Posted October 4, 2002 Report Posted October 4, 2002 "Perhaps the WWE should use one of Eminem's songs to promote a PPV. Or, even a Daft Punk song. Really be different." I'm telling you now, the only song on the newest album(which is what they'd use probably) that the fans wouldn't totally fart on as a PPV theme(as if they care) would be "Aerodynamic." I'd mark like a little bitch if the theme for the Royal Rumble was "Superheroes"(my favorite track on Discovery) and "One More Time" for Wrestlemania. "Yeah! When is Kylie Minogue ever going to get one of her songs used in a wrestling promo?" As much as I love her music used anywhere, I think the last place I'd want to hear it is promoting a PPV. I'd actually NOT want them to do it. Fo sheez, Kotzenjunge
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now