TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rob E Dangerously

So.. who is the next third man on the JL shows?

Guest Ace309

I nominate mysel-

wait, Suicide King is ALREADY on the shows. *rimshot*

Z would be great, assuming he doesn't mind seeing his character butchered beyond belief. ;-)

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

I think JL commentary could use a little Mexican flair. [/ego trip]

^_^

Guest Suicide King

Y'all are nuts. And by the way, until someone says otherwise assume that the Commissionership is now held by someone who doesn't like appearing in promos or interfering in matches.

Fornow, just assume that AXis and I are commenting alone.

Guest Ace309
Y'all are nuts.

Thank you, sir. May I have another?

until someone says otherwise assume that the Commissionership is now held by someone who doesn't like appearing in promos or interfering in matches.

Jack Tunney it is.

Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

Alright, this brings up something else. Should this show be Axis/The Suicide King or Edwin/Axis/The Suicide King?

Guest crusen86

Probably should leave it at Edwin, since a lot of people would have already started.

Guest redbaron51

i'll be a commissioner.

it might ruin the fed...but i can be a hard ass to people :)

and I love the Bengals :)

Guest Suicide King

Write the show with or without Edwin. IT doesn't really matter. NExt show, no Edwin though.

Guest HVilleThugg

Thugg as announcer?? That's laughable! No one would understand what he is saying...not to mention that he is not the most well spoken guy. He lets his actions speak louder than his words. People would spend too much time figuring out how THugg would say something than they would on the important stuff in the match.

Not to mention that he despises both King and Axis, and would just beat the crap out of them every chance he got.

Da "it's just so hard to leave this place entirely" H

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Strangler 4 commish! Sure, I'm in rehab, but this can be a step in my rehab! C'mon! It makes for great TV! It's better than Stephanie McMahon! (Y) @ that.

Guest midnight_burn

The new commish/commentator should be Neilsen of the Jungle, that'll be fun.

Guest Kibagami

Nathaniel Kibagami would make a particularly fitting replacement for Edwin at the commentary table. Though I'm not sure if I want you guys to butcher the Kibagami character before I ever get the chance to.

S.

Guest CED Ordonez
Cutthroat for Commish.. :D

heheh..

j/k

"Cutthroat" Blaine Kalem for Ben Hardy's spot as backstage whipping boy/interviewer. No more. Possibly less.

CED Ordonez for Mexican Announcing Team, despite being a non-Mexican and only being able to speak the Spanish words I learned at Taco Bell, and I can't even get that right (Beavis & BUTT-Head Reference: Check.). What are my qualifications then? *Pulls out the Mexican Announce Table he got from the last border run, now heavily soaked with tequila* That is all you need to know.

C-E-D for the M.A.T.!

Why not just leave it at Axis and King? I mean two is fine and all but if you must have a third, ELM would be fun to add in. Although i can't speak or write a lick of spanish so it might be hard. :(

And while were at it, why not have Axis as comish? I mean a man with a broken leg needs something to do, right?

Guest KingOfOldSchool

I'd like it to be just Axis/Suicide King too, at least for now. After the three-man announce crew experiment, in my opinion, it's largely unnecessary, and it borders on bothersome keeping track of all three at times.

On the figurehead Commissioner issue, correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't it already been established in the storylines that Suicide King is the Deputy Commissioner of the JL, in addition to the WF?

This is true, if my recent search is of any indication. So logically, if Edwin was unable to fulfill his duties as JL Commish, then King would step in.

Guest crusen86

Uh... King was only commish of the WF as far as I'm aware.

Do people REALLY want a commish that bad? Is it really essential to having one?

Guest KingOfOldSchool

There were references to it in JL matches written over the summer. I had remembered seeing something about this back when I wasn't active, so I searched the forums now, and found a few matches where it's evidenced.

It's not that important though, as there's no urgency for having someone in charge right away.

I don't think a figure head is all that necessary, but it adds to things. But if a new comish is named a heel is a must. The evil stables vs the good comish has already been played out, so a nice change of pace would be good.

Or we could have a General Manager. :)

I think we just need someone to blame for booking us against certian people.

Guest Suicide King

I am in fact only the deputy commish of the WF, not the JL. For now, the commish will be an entirely behind the scenes character. If you absolutely need a character with some clout in your plotlines, PM Crusen and myself and we'll come up with something. But for now, no commish in promos or matches, only the shadowy figure backstage who signs your paychecks. Got it?

Guest Ash Ketchum

*offers to fill in as JL Commish/future third man*

Hell, I don't wanna come off as some egomaniac, but I'll seriously do this. It's not too hard to write Ash, as he's kinda similar to Edwin in the goofiness department.

Whatever the CC decides is OK with me, though. It's really up to them as a collective group.

But hell, I'll throw my hat into the mix.

*pimp hat flies into circle next to Tom's fancy hat he got from Wilson*

ASH KETCHUM FOR COMMISH! NOW HVILLE THUGG-POWERED!!!!

PikaPal13X (7:20:58 PM): Hey, big tall guy who kicks ass ^_^

HvilleThugg (7:21:13 PM): that used to be me

HvilleThugg (7:21:15 PM): whats up?

PikaPal13X (7:21:25 PM): Not much

PikaPal13X (7:22:09 PM): Just beginning the "Ash Ketchum Campaign to Replace Edwin Ash As Commish and Third Man Announcer With Myself" Campaign ;)

HvilleThugg (7:22:27 PM): lol....

HvilleThugg (7:22:30 PM): go for it man

PikaPal13X (7:22:45 PM): I will

*offers to fill in as JL Commish/future third man*

*Tries to hold back a horrendous fit of laughter*

There would be an Ass whoping on Ash in every single match. At least I'm looking on the bright side of things.

Guest Ash Ketchum

Hey now... I'm a Barricuda mark!

Considering I spent a year in the JL, I know how it works. ^_^ That's a plus :)

Sign in to follow this