TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

Question For Dames

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Dames I was wondering if we could get a chat room for the board? At places like WDI the Chat Room is one of the best parts, and I think it would be a great addition to this board.

Even if it was just a Yahoo chat.

Guest Kingpk

Didn't we used to have a chat room at one point? It was called "Smark Chat" or something like that?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

We had a chat right before SK and crew left for 411. BX was running it but since he hated the TSM name he refused to have anything to do with it.

I think...that or not enough people went in it. But there seems to be interest in it now.

Guest Incandenza

The old Mission thread, in its prime, was a chat thread. Unfortunately, not too long after it got pinned, it turned into mindless post whoring.

Guest Youth N Asia

Wasn't the smark chat around while we were in between boards? Just something to hold over untill this board got up and running?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Maybe that's when It got started but it was there up right until after we picked TSM as the board name.

Guest Pegasus Kid

The trick to chat is finding enough people that are actually willing to frequent it on a regular basis. We had tried a chat back in the old Smarks days but I'd definitely say it was a failure because there weren't enough people in there regularly. I used to pop in around three times a day and you'd have three - four people each time and most of the time (like so many other chats) people pop in and then leave their comp so you're basically talking to nobody.

It might be better to set up a room but then have scheduled times for chat so the most people can congregate there at a given time.

Guest Kotzenjunge

You know, Justin exudes authority just through his avatar. It OWNZ!

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest alfdogg

*accepts the ESTABLISHED POSTER~! hug*

Cutthroat.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

oh. Last one then I'm outta here:

X Killer Gona Hit Em Up.