TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lord of The Curry

A comment regarding Smackdown

Guest Lord of The Curry

Hey

Just wanted to get everybodys thoughts on what they think the tag brackets will be leading up to (and including) No Mercy. Here's what I have worked out.

This Week

Damn Oh Testify vs Billy and Chuck. Winners- Damn Oh Testify

Los Guerreros vs Rikishi and Mark Henry. Winners- Los Guerreros.

Next Week

Angle and Benoit vs Moore and Kidman. Winners- Angle and Benoit

Rey Mysterio and Edge vs Noble and Tajiri. Winners- Edge and Rey

Week of Sept 17th

Angle and Benoit vs Mysterio and Edge. Winners- Angle and Benoit

Los Guerreros vs Damn Oh Testify. Winners- Los Guerreros

No Mercy

Los Guerreros vs Angle and Benoit. Winners- Los Guerreros.

It seems logical that Angle and Benoit manage to fuck up their match and loose the tag titles, leading to a blowoff match at Survivor Series. Plus, Steph has said that they can't touch each other until the tournament is over, so the second they loose the match, it's on like Donkey Kong. The only other final I can see happening is Rey and Edge vs Angle and Benoit, but with the same result.

Guest nikowwf

Problem is, Edge and Rey are not going to fight each other so if they are not in the finals, who will they fight at the PPV?

Niko

Guest Lord of The Curry

You mean who will fight on the PPV representing Smackdown?

I dunno. They could do Rey/Edge vs Angle/Benoit and hotshot Eddy vs Chavo, but I doubt that will happen.

Didn't really think too much about who Smackdown will get for the PPV, the tag team match just makes sense to me, as Angle and Benoit have to loose due to arguing or somebody turning on the other.

Guest nikowwf

I was thinking Edge/Rey vs. Eddy/Chavo with Angle and Benoit fighting each other. Then next month they could do a third and final match (something epic) or put them against some Raw people in a SURVIVOR SERIES.

Niko

Guest Brian

Edge/Rey vs. Eddie/Chavo, leading to an Eddie turn down the line. Not sure who will win though, because I doubt either of these team will hold the titles too long, and Billy and Chuck (and maybe Tajiri/Noble) seem like the only long-term tag team.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

I still can't believe they jobbed C&B to Farooq/D-Von.

I hope they're not building to a split, since I'm not looking forward to Gunn vs. Palumbo (or Gunn in any kind of singles capacity)

Guest Goodear
I still can't believe they jobbed C&B to Farooq/D-Von.

I hope they're not building to a split, since I'm not looking forward to Gunn vs. Palumbo (or Gunn in any kind of singles capacity)

I know, Spiff. It defies all reason, especially considering that DOT hasn't proven that they have an once of credibility (which is important considering their both lower midcarders at this point) or continuity (since this is the first time they've teamed).

Well, if B&C have a good match with these guys, I'm upgrading them from good team to snazzy.

Guest BifEverchad
I don't know why, but I can see D'Von/Farooq winning this thing.

If I see that coming, I'll throw bleach in my eyes, 'cause I DO NOT wanna see that happen.

Guest Anglesault

Yeah, because lord knows we need Angle and Benoit to continue TFFNR (The feud for no reason) another two months. Because, you wouldn't want to push them, they're small.