Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

SJL Crimson for October 8th!

Guest Suicide King

SJL CRIMSON CARD~!

Due: 3pm Tuesday EST October 8

Arena: Nationwide Arena in Columbus OH

Send To: TheBostonStrangler

Edit: MacPhisto has been replaced as Commissioner by some one who stays behind the scenes and doesn't like to promo. Commentary is now Axis and King until decided otherwise.

SINGLES MATCH

Wildchild vs. Johnny “The Barracuda” Dangerous

- Well, Wildchild’s in this match so it must be the opener. ;) Which of these two warriors will take the next step forward in the Euro division?

- Match Description: Standard Match

- Word Limit: 3500

- Sent To Suicide King

SPECIAL REFEREE SINGLES MATCH

Leon Sharpe vs. Tim Dillon

Special Referee: Ejiro Fasaki

- Leon and Tim appear to be having some issues. Well, now they can settle them with the completely unbiased aid of the Japanese… guy!

- Match Description: Standard Match, except for the potentially biased Fasaki. Ejiro, you may write a match if you wish.

- Word Limit: 4000

- Send To ErekT2k

SINGLES MATCH

Fugue vs. Logan

- Who is this Logan chap? Well, let’s find out as Fugue rolls out the SJL welcome wagon for him...

- Match Description: Standard match.

- Word Limit: 4500

- Send To realitycheck

EMBARRASSMENT TIME

MVS vs Manson vs Matt Myers

- You like no-showing the main event, do ya? Well, we like it when you do to, but for entirely different reasons. You remember that horrible match on Smackdown a few weeks ago, with Stacy and Terri in that Lingerie Pillowfight match? Guess what?

- Match Description: All 3 opponents must wear women’s lingerie. The only legal move is striking your opponent with a pillow. The pillows will be provided in the ring along with a bed and a large stuffed teddy bear. First pin wins, this is not elimination. Other than that, use your imagination.

- Word Limit: 2000

- Send To TheBostonStrangler

EURO TITLE MATCH

Kamikaze vs. Jack the Ripper

- Where the heck has Kamikaze been? Well, time for him to get back in the swing of things against the always dangerous Ripper. How will the newly stated bad blood of Judge Mental affect this match? If the Ripper makes Kamikaze tap, will he get another title shot?

- Match Description: Standard match.

- Word Limit: 5000

- Send To Longdogger_Pete

PROMO

Jude Mental speaks!

- On the very next show Judge Mental will have his first title defense. Here, he names his opponent and the stipulation he chooses, because we are such nice guys here in CC. Have fun kids!

Guest Suicide King

You will DEAL.

RVD curtain jerks Raw all the time. Does it mean he sucks? No.

Yeah, but those RVd openers have some kind of reasoning behind it. And RVD didn't beat Jerico then have Jerico get the title shot. I.E. Jack?

Now not that there is anything wrong with having a match against WildChild as i'm sure it would be a ood one, but how long do i have to go from match to match with no point. No one wants to feud so i'm stuck on that one, and no matter how many times i win, the others get ahead of me. I haven't no showed once, but i guess i will never live down that.

Like i said i loose 1 singles match finally, and get slapped down to jobber. Grrrr, King, Grrrr.

Guest Goodear

SPECIAL REFEREE SINGLES MATCH

Leon Sharpe vs. Tim Dillon

Special Referee: Ejiro Fasaki

Ejiro, you may write a match if you wish.

Oh doggie! I wish! I wish! The door is now open for anyone who wants to make donations to the Ejiro Fasaki "Living Alone" fund! Make it possible for me to live in a apartment seperate from the rest of society, right now! Otherwise, you'll get beat up by the referee! Grrr~!

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

Whee, the JL's coming to my territory!

*jumps in impossibly long line for tickets*

Guest Suicide King
Yeah, but those RVd openers have some kind of reasoning behind it. And RVD didn't beat Jerico then have Jerico get the title shot. I.E. Jack?

Now not that there is anything wrong with having a match against WildChild as i'm sure it would be a ood one, but how long do i have to go from match to match with no point. No one wants to feud so i'm stuck on that one, and no matter how many times i win, the others get ahead of me. I haven't no showed once, but i guess i will never live down that.

Goddammit, Johnny. I am not in the mood. You are not a freaking jobber. You are opening one show. We do not provide you with plot. You provide yourself with plot. It is not my responsibility to handfeed you meaningful, spiritually fulfilling matches. You get into a feud or a plotline or do something other than just sitting on your hands and I will book you into cool, neat matches. As it is, until you decide to do something with your character stop complaining. You are doing just fine as a wrestler. Opening one show does not mean that you aren't getting an eventual Euro title match, it just means you're not getting one today.

The only reason Jack got a match this show was that Kamikaze wanted a title defense. I wanted to give Wildchild an actual challenge, i.e. you, and Fasaki, Dillon, and Sharpe were already committed. Goddammit. Take this as a challenge! Write something new and interesting against Wildchild. Talk to him. Bang your heads together.

But most of all stop whining. I am not Crusen, or Edwin. I will not coddle you. I want you to have a fun, challenging time here but I will not tolerate abuse from people I don't really have to help but do so out of the goodness of my heart. Got it?

Guest Thoth

You know what? It happens to everyone. Sometimes, I main event a show. The very next, I could be curtain jerking. I have learned that if you write your matches consistently, even if you don't win all of them, you'll be doing the former a lot more than the latter.

Guest Suicide King

Thank you Thoth. I am perhaps a bit too pissed off about my power being out for 12 hours and making the show late that I forgot I could express myself in a coherent, polite manner.

Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

I thought I told Strangler that I had to no-show I had a burnout and not to book me for the next show. BLARG... :angry:

Guest Chuck Woolery

Jeesh, that was my excuse too. However, I would like to invoke the fact that when Strangler announced that we had all no-showed I actually wrote a haiku, and that technically I did show up.

*sigh*

No, I don't expect to get out of the pillow fight match. I do, however, expect to win... by default, no less.

Guest Ace309

Uh, I've been curtainjerking WF shows regularly despite being the dual US and/or ICTV with Light Heavyweight champion for longer than you've been around. Sure, I bitched about it - in character - but it's NO BIG FREAKING DEAL.

I swear, don't make me sic SJL road agent Mr. Bukkake on you.

Guest Chuck Woolery

Tod, I'll make sure to incorporate that into my match in some way.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Myers, it's true. You did tell me ahead of time. However, you were booked for the last show, and no one showed up. I feel your pain and all, but when you get booked, you have an obligation to show up, and you didn't. If you still need time off after this, it's no big deal. I won't book you on the next card unless you specifically ask to be. And I would enjoy it if you could write SOMETHING for this match, although if you're TRULY burned out, I don't expect it. However, I still think you should be able to get me something.

Guest KingOfOldSchool
I swear, don't make me sic SJL road agent Mr. Bukkake on you.

God no.

And honestly, I have no excuse for no-showing, except that I plainly couldn't string anything worthwhile together and am still on a low creatively. But I second guessed myself later on, when I realized that it was MVS and Myers I was facing, and that they probably wouldn't get anything in either. I was right eventually, in that I should've tried to something in, no matter how mundane or pathetic the match would have turned out. So whatever, I deserve the Crimson match.

Guest Chuck Woolery

Jeez, thanks a bunch, Manson. I try to shed my no-showing reputation and yet you still figure I would no-show... which was correct, but still... eh. You got my PM, right?

But most of all stop whining. I am not Crusen, or Edwin.  I will not coddle you.  I want you to have a fun, challenging time here but I will not tolerate abuse from people I don't really have to help but do so out of the goodness of my heart.  Got it?

Ok.

I'm not trying to question your judgement, so sorry if you felt that way. Yesterday just wasn't the greatest of day's to begin with and when i saw that i over reacted. So King, sorry to make a big fuss or nothing, it was uncalled for.

Sign in to follow this