Guest buffybeast Posted October 10, 2002 Report Posted October 10, 2002 Oh, come on. They'll never get rid of Albert. He's a HOSS! And they shouldn't. He's got tons of potential. He just needs some repackaging (ok a lot) and a good angle. I'll miss Blackman. Not only could he be funny, but his body was sexy as hell too!
Guest snowfan Posted October 10, 2002 Report Posted October 10, 2002 Oh, come on. They'll never get rid of Albert. He's a HOSS! And they shouldn't. He's got tons of potential. He just needs some repackaging (ok a lot) and a good angle. I'll miss Blackman. Not only could he be funny, but his body was sexy as hell too! JR is Hugh Morris really main event caliber talent?
Guest buffybeast Posted October 10, 2002 Report Posted October 10, 2002 JR is Hugh Morris really main event caliber talent? LOL, I am so not Jim Ross. And no, Hugh Morris is not main event caliber.
Guest snowfan Posted October 10, 2002 Report Posted October 10, 2002 JR is Hugh Morris really main event caliber talent? LOL, I am so not Jim Ross. And no, Hugh Morris is not main event caliber. I get confused by your Hoss Reports.... When is the cruiser push gonna happen?
Guest Aero Posted October 10, 2002 Report Posted October 10, 2002 I'm definitely going to miss Blackman. He was one of my favorite wrestlers in recent years. The last angle I remember him in (before an anti-WCW guy in the Invasion) was with Trish. Remember that relationship they had going for a few weeks? Too bad that never went anywhere. You know, I went to a Smackdown taping in Atlantic City on July 9. It was actually the one where The Rock returned. Anyway, I was seated right along the aisle. I brought a sign that said, "Smackdown Needs Steve Blackman" I occasionally held it out to the wrestlers. Normally, no one responded, but when Test came down, he gave me a dirty look.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now