TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheBostonStrangler

SJL Wrath Card (10/13)

Guest TheBostonStrangler

SJL Wrath: October 13, 2002

Due Date: Sunday, 3 PM EST

Arena: Madison Square Garden in craptacular New York City!

Send To: crusen86

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

Ejiro vs. Wildchild vs. Johnny Dangerous

- On Crimson, Ejiro took a MASSIVE beating at the angry hands of Leon Sharpe after reffing his match against Tim Dillon. Meanwhile, Wildchild took on Johnny Dangerous, with Dangerous just barely pulling out a win against one of the SJL's newest stars. These three men will square off tonight. Their incentive? The winner should be headed for bigger and better things real soon...

- Rules: All three men are in the ring at once. First man to score a pin, submission, or a DQ win is the winner. Countout and DQ are in effect.

Word Limit: 3750

Send To: Tod_deKindes

EUROPEAN TITLE MATCH

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

TIMES SQUARE STREET FIGHT

Jack the Ripper © vs. Tim Dillon vs. Leon Sharpe

- After Crimson's surprising win by Jack the Ripper, the SJL's mysterious new commish has ordered Jack to defend the title, to prove that he truly deserves it. He will take on another pair of men who fought each other last week, Tim Dillon and Leon Sharpe. These two still have some unfinished business stemming from their match, reffed by Ejiro, and to spice it up, they've got a chance to bring home the gold. The twist is, they have to do it outside, in traffic, in Times Square. Good luck gentlemen...and don't let the hookers distract you.

- Rules: Falls count anywhere within Times Square. The match can only be won by pinfall. Any and all weapons are legal. The environment is one large weapon....use it wisely.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: realitycheck

NO-DQ MATCH

Matt Myers vs. Logan

- Logan made a fierce impact on the JL last week. The JL's newest star destroyed lovable Ben Hardy(don't laugh, it hurts Ben's feelings) and Fugue. Now, Logan must go up against Matt Myers in a true test. Can Logan keep his incredible momentum going, or will Myers stop this sadistic freak, and use it as a catapault to the World Title? Myers will have his work cut out for him in this no-DQ environment, where Logan's viciousness is sure to be an advantage.

- Rules: Countout and DQ are NOT in effect. First man to record a pinfall or submission wins.

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: ErekT2k

WORLD TITLE #1 CONTENDERSHIP SPECIAL STIPULATIONS MATCH

Kamikaze v. Mike Van Siclen

- On Crimson, Jack the Ripper defeated Kamikaze for the European title in the upset of the century. Meanwhile, Mike Van Siclen was DQed in his match against Matt Myers for Van Slaminatoring the sWo leader. Mike challenged Judge Mental post match, who announced that his title shot stips were still in place! Who will come out of this match the #1 Contender? Will there even be a number one contender? You don't want to miss this!

Match Description: Kamikaze can get the World #1 Contendership simply by beating MVS. However, if Mike makes Kami tap, he becomes #1 Contender. Also, if Mike wins by any means besides submission, the match is ruled as a normal match and there is no number one contender.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: TheBostonStrangler

WORLD TITLE MATCH

3 OUT OF 5 FALLS MATCH

Judge Mental © vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

- The SJL's newest champion, Judge Mental, recently won the title, and has been running his mouth ever since. Meanwhile, Spike disappeared for a little bit, prompting some folks around the locker room to wonder if he had gone AWOL. However, Spike showed up to crash Mental's party on Crimson, where he got a title match with the old man for Wrath. What will happen in this highly unpredictable match? No one knows, but it should be a heck of a fight!

- Rules: This match will take place under normal DQ and countout rules. The first man to pin his opponent or make him submit a total of three times is the winner.

Word Limit: 7000

Send To: Suicide King

Guest Tod deKindes

Again, no _ in my username.

And people who I'm marking, try and get your matches in BEFORE the 12th, as I'll be out of town on that day. Give yourselves a friday night limit to send in your matches, for your convenience and mine.

Guest Tod deKindes

I remind ya'll that I'm out of town tomorrow, so I better get two more matches before this night is over or else my decision is already made.

Though good luck. :)

Ok hold up the milk truck for a second.

That doesn't really seem fair to me that Ejiro, Wildchild, and myself be forced to have our matches completed two days earlier than everyone else, just because you can't mark on the due date. I just now saw this and i am only 1500 words into it. Could it be possible that someone else who is avaliable on Sunday mark the matches instead? It would make it easier for myself to get this completed and have a decent effort. Otherwise i'm not sure i can finish it the way i had planned.

Thanks.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Johnny, I see your point. Tod, I wasn't aware that you weren't gonna be around this weekend. It really is unfair to have a way early due date for this match. Therefore, you don't need to mark it. Ejiro/Johnny/Wildchild is now being marked by ErekT2k. Whoever sent his match to Tod already, RESEND IT. If you want to do some more work on it, go ahead. Just have them in by the normal due date to ErekT2k. That is all.

*TBS goes back to playing JT's Blocks....Yahoo games = more addictive than crack*

Guest ErekT2k

*bump*

*realizes this is his first post in awhile*

*can't find what to say*

Oh well. 3 1/2 hours til due date ppl, get your matches in.

Guest Suicide King

I'm gonna assume extensions were given, since hte boards were down and all. So everybody better turn in a bloody match.

Guest Tod deKindes

All right, I'm back and I have the whole week off, so I can mark for next show.

Guest Christian_Fury
I'm gonna assume extensions were given, since hte boards were down and all. So everybody better turn in a bloody match.

Okay, so... Two questions:

1) When's the show going to be posted?

2) When's the next card going up?

Can you tell I want to get started with all this again?

Guest Powerplay

Turned mine in at 7:30 P.M. last night. If you don't have it, I'll re-PM it.

Sign in to follow this