TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest alfdogg

Kotzenjunge

Guest alfdogg

What the fuck is your problem dude. I never did anything to you, yet you want to call me a dumbass in General Chat, insult my intelligence, and bitch and moan at SmarkTalk about mods and their post editing. Or more accurately me, you never said a word when any of the other mods did it. Oh yeah, I posted this at SmarkTalk as well, all the editage on Zacalex was done BEFORE we banned him, at least what I did. I edited Brain's shit because it was nothing but psycho babble, and had no place on a message board. Whether it was done before or after he was banned makes no difference. I know most people here will take your side, but I just needed to get this off my chest.

Guest Kotzenjunge

My first FEUD~! Nah, not really. I can't stand when anyone edits banned posts, I just started saying something now. My initial annoyance was when Jingus did it here once. Trust me, you're taking this as being against you, when it really isn't. Just a case of bad timing really. As for an actual reason, I don't like it because it can make the person want to come back and troll even more to make up for loss of face, or confuse people as to why they were banned. It also comes off as kinda abusing powers. This probably stems from my belief that the good and bad must always been seen in everything, even if the troll posted something that would offend every person on Earth, it's still important to know that such wastes of air exist.

I don't want people to take any sides, as the idea of anyone having any kind of stroke on a messageboard is pretty absurd. The only reason I brought up the three letter posts in question was because, in all honesty, I don't really remember much of what you say, and whenever I see an emoticon or internet acronym post, I immediately file whoever it was in my head. Before all this happened, the most I could really say about you was the humor of the Special Olympics picture and wanting to be a Mod campaign. Oh, the OAOAST stuff also.

I would like to say though, any doubts I had of your intelligence were erased, as you not only had the good sense to post this in NHB, but were able to voice your complaint without outright flaming or cursing or whatnot.

For any kind of record that exists, I doubted the validity of the test anyway, and I thought it odd that everyone seemed to be getting such high scores, especially myself. A 149 or whatever I got seems a bit high, but I won't really know until I can actually take one of these things.

So there is my side of the dispute, and I hope it is resolved now.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest alfdogg

It is. I just kind of felt like I was being judged as a person by those three-letter posts you brought up. (CWM does it a lot more than I do, but him being a dumbass is a given. ;)) I always have liked you (in a non-gay way, of course), and I didn't want this to escalate into ETERNAL HATRED~!, and by the looks of it, it's not going to, so that's a good thing. I'm more than willing to put this behind us and call TRUCE~!

Guest Kotzenjunge

Good, I'd lost that picture when the computer died.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

EDIT: because he wanted it... (flames TC)

Guest Marshall
psycho babble

I’m just wondering if you've heard that phrase before. I posted here a couple of days ago. I thought I’d made it up, I don’t know if I did or not. Maybe you picked it up from me and now everyone will use it and becomes part of popular culture, if it’s not already of course.

Guest areacode212
psycho babble

I’m just wondering if you've heard that phrase before. I posted here a couple of days ago. I thought I’d made it up, I don’t know if I did or not. Maybe you picked it up from me and now everyone will use it and becomes part of popular culture, if it’s not already of course.

The term "psychobabble" has probably existed since before you were born.

Guest justsoyouknow
BOO!

Worst. Flame War. Ever.

Yeah, Treble knows all about losing flame wars.....

Someone doesn't like Kotz? I thought everyone loved the Spoonman!?!

Guest Leena
What the fuck is your problem dude. I never did anything to you, yet you want to call me a dumbass in General Chat, insult my intelligence, and bitch and moan at SmarkTalk about mods and their post editing. Or more accurately me, you never said a word when any of the other mods did it. Oh yeah, I posted this at SmarkTalk as well, all the editage on Zacalex was done BEFORE we banned him, at least what I did. I edited Brain's shit because it was nothing but psycho babble, and had no place on a message board. Whether it was done before or after he was banned makes no difference. I know most people here will take your side, but I just needed to get this off my chest.

You're not just a dumbass, you're an overemotional dumbass who cares too much about online activities.

Guest treble charged
BOO!

Worst. Flame War. Ever.

Yeah, Treble knows all about losing flame wars.....

Someone doesn't like Kotz? I thought everyone loved the Spoonman!?!

Quiet, you.

Guest justsoyouknow

Hey, I've been quiet for awhile now. I don't post for a couple of weeks, I come back, and everyone hates Spoon?

Guest Kotzenjunge

(comes in like the Fonz)

Heyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Everyone loves me! Especially DA LEEN~!

(exits with a flourish)

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest justsoyouknow
Yeah, hes a gay fag homo queer~ and so are you.

WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH......Kotzen isn't a queer!

....and neither am I. Fucking whore.