TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest AnnieEclectic

*sniff* It all went so fast....

Guest AnnieEclectic

I felt it coming, I knew it was coming, and somewhat soon, I'll have reached a year with y'all. YOU POOR DUMB BASTARDS~!

It isn't here.... yet. But it's getting close, about six weeks away. So just for now (since this is really a dumb excuse to post the card I first appeared on) I shall post the card I first appeared on. Dumb trivia: Who posted this card way back when?

----------------------------------------

Finally the RSR Reich is gone! Metal is back!

IGNJL Metal Card, November 28th

Venue: The Hartford Civic Centre in Hartford, Pennsylvania

Due: 12pm, Wednesday November 28th

Singles Match - Send to emilvandro

Spunky the Clown vs. Kaino

- An newbie match! Joy! Good luck to the both of you.

- World Limit: 2500 Words

Singles Match - Send to emilvandro

Bob the Snob vs. Annie Eclectic

- Another Newbie match! Again, good luck to the newbies beginning their careers. Annie is female btw, so don't write her as a male or something.

- World Limit: 2500 Words

Singles Match - Send to mrgalatea

Scott Cade vs. Renegade

- Two men from opposing stables will face off. Now we'll see who is the better stable... I think. Uh, even though there was a stables match. Yes.

- World Limit: 3500 Words

TV Title #1 Contendership Match - Send to ggoldeneye_007

"The Mafia" Tommy Gunn vs. Matt Myers

- Both men have impressed over the last few weeks, and they will meet on Metal to decide who will be number one contender to Stryke's Television title. The winner will face Stryke in a one on one match, or a triple threat match, depending on if Ebola wins.

Hardcore Submissions Match - Send to emilvandro

Jack the Ripper vs. The Reaper

- Ah, we never get tied of these two going at it. And, this is a SPECIAL ADDED MATCH! Wicked. Hardcore submission match stylez for this.

- World Limit: 4000 Words

Non-Title Match - Send to frirfunk

Ebola vs. Stryke

- Ebola was victorious on the last Chaos, as was Stryke, who won the Television Title, and tonight they will face each other, but in a non title match. If Ebola wins, he gets a shot on Crimson.

- World Limit: 4500 Words

Singles Match - Send to mrgalatea

Sydney Sky vs. Erek Taylor

- Erek Taylor won the number one contendership the Euro title last week, after defeating Sydney Sky and two other combatants. Sydney wasn't happy about something, and thought it was worth attacking Taylor post match. Let's see how this pans out...

First Pin Wins Match - Send to ggoldeneye_007

Ash Ketchum vs. Jacob Helmsley vs. ???

- Jacob knows who the mystery is. And he also has to tell Ash it is. Or die.

World/European Title Hell In A Cell Match - Send to friarfunk

Brimstone vs. The Boston Strangler

- Boston Strangler won the European title on the last Chaos/Crimson. Brimstone won the world title from Strangler weeks ago, and now they will fight. Will the tables be turned in this superb Main Event, or will a new double champion be crowned? Commissioner Edwin hopes Strangler throws Brimstone off the cell, but you can't be too picky. The first fall wins you the European title, and the second fall the World title. Muaha.

- World Limit: 6000 Words

Woo! My first card! Grr, but I had to consult with Crusen. oh well, it all mine! All mine! - Edit - No it's not Edit: It would be if I was allowed to do it all by myself!

Also, if people no show in the future, don't expect the matches you want, or title matches in the near future. So try and show every match, and good things might start happening.

Good luck everyone.

--------------------------

Wow, imagine how the world might be if "Kaino" "Bob the Snob" (Did Bob Barron find the IGN boards or something) or "Spunky the Clown" had made it.

Also, I remembered a whole crapload of characters I missed, that I thought could have been great. Dust Bunny was funny as hell and should have had a better writer. The exploits of Joey "Crazy Ninja/Fat Panda" Chan also reminded me of days gone by. And who remembers when everyone bitchslapped me for posting my own promo thread. Ah, the memories.

Anyway, just a stupid little trip down nostalgia lane for me. Enjoy all.

-Annie

p.s. Just for fun, I also found FlexXx replying to one of my posts on a comments page after I had won the TV Title. He had this to say:

Good luck with your match against me and all, but in all honesty, I see me, Venom, Payne and maybe Thundahr dominating in the TV title division. At least until me and somebody else get pushed, or whatever...

MMMMMMM-WAAA! I love ya Flexxx~~~! :lol:

Man, I miss the JL. Kinda.

Guest midnight_burn

Ah, those were the days, back before i turned into a no-showing monster.

Dumb trivia: Who posted this card way back when?

If i recall correctly i believe Sacred did.

Guest AnnieEclectic

You would be correct~!

Sacred/Muzza posted the first card Annie E was in, which was also the first JL Card he ever booked.

-Annie

Guest Muzz

Yes, I booked it, I don't like how I used so many exclimation marks. Crusen wrote some of the depscriptions though, as you can see when he used the word "stylez ".

Guest AnnieEclectic

I just like how the match description for mine had

"Annie is female btw, so don't write her as a male or something."

thanks, Muzz ;)

lol

-Annie

Guest Tod deKindes

2500 words? That's like, a two minute match.

Is Sacred = Vince Russo or something?

Guest Beingz0wningj00

I guess this means it's my second year... I suppose I should let you all know a promo with me will be up before Storm... yay!

Way to go Annie... you've put up with my sexual harassment for a year now. (Y)!!!

Guest Insane Clown Dan
p.s. Just for fun, I also found Flexxx replying to one of my posts on a comments page after I had won the TV Title. He had this to say:

Good luck with your match against me and all, but in all honesty, I see me, Venom, Payne and maybe Thundahr dominating in the TV title division. At least until me and somebody else get pushed, or whatever...

And I still have this to say Annie :

I really dislike your writing style, and you won your TV defense against me because you wrote Sydney's interference in your match throughout and I didn't write you having a bikini with 3 tatoos. I maintain that the wrestling and commentary in my match was better than yours, and that your psychology was being a smaller-framed woman against a HOSS OF A MAN... only about 4-5 inches taller than Annie =P

You won a triple threat against me because - well, I dunno. Your match had way too much shit going on too fast and it looked sloppy and somewhat incoherent.

But otherwise, I have no other problem with you and I like your character. Yeah.

Guest Chuck Woolery
p.s. Just for fun, I also found Flexxx replying to one of my posts on a comments page after I had won the TV Title. He had this to say:

Irony: only one of these four would hold the title (Payne) until I won it and held it for twenty-one days. :)

Guest Insane Clown Dan

And now you're nearing and nearing being world champ :) oh, and by the time Payne got the TV title I was a mid-upper midcarder. I was also facing Ash Ketchum the night that Payne had a cage match with Matt Myers... which Matt won.

Guest Chuck Woolery

Well, duh. I was just saying... well, were any of YOU dominating TV champ?

Thank you. ^_^

(note: sarcasm)

Guest KingOfOldSchool
TV Title #1 Contendership Match - Send to ggoldeneye_007

"The Mafia" Tommy Gunn vs. Matt Myers

- Both men have impressed over the last few weeks, and they will meet on Metal to decide who will be number one contender to Stryke's Television title. The winner will face Stryke in a one on one match, or a triple threat match, depending on if Ebola wins.

Tommy Gunn!

And this was my fifth match, which I ended up no-showing; the more things change...

Guest Christian_Fury

Annie's officially an old fart now! Ha ha HA!!!

*Laughs, then runs off before she kills him*

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"SWEET!

The very first appearance of Bob the Snob! Oh look...and Annie's on there too.

Mothernature says..."

Guest Thoth

Bob the Snob could have been a cool character. He was a Snob, see? And his name was Bob.

I got nothin'.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

(Y) @ that match. Quality stuff. Damn, it's been a long time since I was champ...

Guest redbaron51

and at Annie's debut i left for 5 months.

oh and sept 23 was my 2 year anniversary