TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EL DANDY~!

I want my TNA!

OK. So is there a slight chance that besides calling my cable company, that I could still get a chance to see all the great stuff that's happened on TNA so far? DISH doesn't carry it (fuckers) so I can't see a lot of this...I REALLY want to see it...any ideas, guys?

Guest Slapnuts00

Get Direct TV. Or digital cable which is like satellite without most of the hassle. Just get that.

Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

I have digital cable, but it seems as if I have to pay for NWA:TNA. What's up with that?

Edit: I have no idea if you always have to pay for them or whatever, so take mercy on my poor NWA:TNAless soul.

Guest Matt Young
I have digital cable, but it seems as if I have to pay for NWA:TNA. What's up with that?

Edit: I have no idea if you always have to pay for them or whatever, so take mercy on my poor NWA:TNAless soul.

NWA:TNA is and always has been a weekly Pay Per View show at the price of $9.99 per show. That's the reason I don't see it, except occasionally on burnt CD's my cousin makes me after certain shows. I just can't afford the $10 extra a week on my tight budget.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Get a second job, but make sure you have Wednesday nights off, and pay the extra $10. Compared to the $40 WWE is charging for their monthly pieces of shit, you're pretty much getting more bang for your buck.

Guest DJ Jeff

Damn, I wish the NWA:TNA would strike a cable deal sometime soon since my cable company doesn't carry the NWA:TNA shows. :(

Guest Matt Young
Get a second job, but make sure you have Wednesday nights off, and pay the extra $10. Compared to the $40 WWE is charging for their monthly pieces of shit, you're pretty much getting more bang for your buck.

I don't order WWE PPV's either. I watch them at Hooters. :D

Guest MrRant

Of course you have to pay for them. Digital cable doesn't mean free PPV.

Guest jlvideo

If anyone wants to see any of the NWA-TNA shows,let me know and i work out a trade for any and all tapes. I get them every week to get a brerak from the boring WWE stuff they do. I wish nwa-tna would bring in some more decent workers. Like joey york,christian mathews,backseat boys,scoot andrews,american dragon,christopher daniels,and steve corino.

Thanks,Jack ([email protected])