TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ravenbomb

BOW YOUR HEAD

Guest evenflowDDT

Now that Alina's is in black and white and it has a little bit of digital artifacting it gives me this weird vibe like she's a murder victim or something.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
TMO's avatar (cough)CWM'sreally(cough) is bad because of how cartoonish it makes the Austin bleeding look. Almost like South Park or something. Just totally ruins enjoyment of the avatar completely.

Mine however, has nothing wrong with it, except Sophie not being visible for very long before she shatters the image.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Kotz man that avatar sucks dick. Your rave avatar was way better. This one is just uber-ghey.

Guest Leena
Now that Alina's is in black and white and it has a little bit of digital artifacting it gives me this weird vibe like she's a murder victim or something.

My real name is Katie.

Guest Kinetic

Agent of Oblivion's avatar is all right, but the text beneath it is sheer genius. Oh, and my avatar is great because it's come to define me on this board. When you think of Kinetic, you think bukkake, Metal Ed, and the Dylan avatar.

Guest Kotzenjunge

You just say it sucks dick because (once again) it's something YOU don't like. I had a real qualm with your, I mean TMO's avatar, find one with mine.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Kinetic

I'd say Sophie looks pretty nice there. Like a flamenco dancer. I'd take issue with the breaking glass coming in half a second after you see her, but that's a minor complaint. I'd hit it. Yes, I would.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
You just say it sucks dick because (once again) it's something YOU don't like. I had a real qualm with your, I mean TMO's avatar, find one with mine.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Because I don't think the chick looks very good and I'm bitter becuase you took out your old avatar.

Guest evenflowDDT
When you think of Kinetic, you think bukkake, Metal Ed, and the Dylan avatar.

This is true. I wonder what people think of when they think of me? I change my avatar rather often, every few weeks, so it can't be something simple like that.

Guest evenflowDDT
We try not to think of you 'flo.

Sniff, sniff :(

Maybe I just need a really lasting avatar. I knew I should've stuck with Scotty Flamingo... I knew it!

Guest Sandman9000

Breakin the law!

Once again!

Prepare for war!

CZW!

An eye for an eye!

To live is to die!

Prepare to die!

CZW!

Easily the worse theme song of any promotion out there. So bad it's entertaining.

Guest Ravenbomb

screw 'professional writers'! I'm with Sandman 9000.

Besides, being a professional writer means nothing. The WWF uses professional writers and looked what happened.

Guest The Metal Maniac

sbdance.gif

Come on and come to my house, ladies

Come on and come to my house, girls girls!

Strong Bad's pretty awesome, though being a Maiden Mark, there's something about Eddie (Now moving, and no longer a still smiley version) that kicks the ass of all.

Guest crandamaniac

I got the best avatar, as nothing, and I mean nothing, beats DUDE LOVE~!

Guest Kotzenjunge

Yeah, but he's so slow. Dude's gotta hit 'em fast and hard! OWWWW! HAVE MERCY!!

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest midnight_burn

None of your avatars have a cat attacking a small child, hence they are inferior to mine.

Guest evenflowDDT
<----- Right here

Who is that? For some reason I always thought it was Russell Crowe.

Guest evenflowDDT
None of your avatars have a cat attacking a small child, hence they are inferior to mine.

I feel so bad about laughing at that, but it doesn't look like a serious injury so I shouldn't. But that's hilarious! Where'd you get that?

Guest Leena

(Because some people can't tell when I'm being sarcastic, I'll say <sarcasm> every time I am now.)

Again, mine is the best. <sarcasm>I can't help being so fucking cute. Everyone here loves me, so bow down and give me respect.</sarcasm>.

Guest Paranoid

There are some cool ass avatars here. I like alot of them, but I still think mine is pretty cool.