TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Goodear

When You Think of JLers

Guest Goodear

Maybe its just me, put when I'm sitting down to write my matches, I often think about the wrestlers envolved and picture them as real wrestlers. I'm not sure why I do it, but I just do. So in an attempt to get my post count higher... away we go.

Judge Mental (I just now got the pun, BTW) = Undertaker

Tim Dillon = Crash Holly (the whole Erin O'Grady thing)

Leon Sharpe = Kevin Nash (Duh)

Spike Jenkins = Brian Lawler (I don't know why... probably the hyena laugh)

Kamikaze = Randy Savage (must be the Elizabeth/Maria connection... since the relationships work not because of what the women did, but how the guys reacted to them)

Wildchild = Jimmy Snuka in Mr. Perfect's tights.

Johnny Dangerous = IRS... just because of ring attitre

Logan = Movie Version Wolverine aka Hugh Jackman

Jack The Ripper = Rhyno Shrunk in The Wash

Thor = uhhhhh Thor

I really haven't had to think about Fugue, Matt Myers, MVS, or Manson yet... and if I missed anyone else, its because I'm dumb.

IRS? Who the heck is that? Sorry, but outside of wwf and the bigger names of other feds i have no idea. I picture Johnny Dangerous like Johnny "The Barracuda" from the comic series Danger Girl, since thats what i based his looks and persona after.

Ejiro Fasaki = Tajiri

Tod deKindes = X-Pac

Guest Powerplay

Undertaker? Hell yes, I ain't gonna job no mores! I also resemble Brock Lesnar because of my straight up push to the World. Six Months? Try 6 matches. Me=Overpushed Bastard :D

Guest KingOfOldSchool
IRS? Who the heck is that? Sorry, but outside of wwf and the bigger names of other feds i have no idea.

Irwin R. Shyster.

AKA Mike Rotundo, a former amateur wrestler who was in WCW before going to the WWF in the early '90s.

In the WWF, Irwin often teamed with Ted "Million Dollar Man" DiBiase in Money Inc, winning the Tag Titles on occasion.

In the mid-'90s he went back to WCW and split his time with them and Japan until WCW was sold to the WWF.

And Manson most likely equals Raven or Jake Roberts.

Guest Goodear
IRS? Who the heck is that? Sorry, but outside of wwf and the bigger names of other feds i have no idea.

IRS (aka Irwin R. Shyster aka Mike Rotundo/a aka V.K. Wallstreet) wrestled in a shirt and tie and thats the only reason I went with him. Johnny's much more sauvey since IRS was a wrestling accountant.

I went with Taker for JM since I always think of The Judge as being sorta gristly and dark, as opposed to just plain old like Hogan.

Guest Christian_Fury

Christian Fury is sort of a HHH-style guy. Height, weight... The stats are relatively close. Obviously a different moveset, but also his looks are similar.

Guest Insane Clown Dan

If anyone cared (I pity the soul), I bear a loose resemblance to Scott Hall and brawl like Austin.

Guest Christian_Fury
Do they share they same nose?

No... HHH has his own nose, and Fury has his own nose...

That's a freaky thought, though... Siamese twins, joined at the nose...

Guest Goodear
Do they share they same nose?

No... HHH has his own nose, and Fury has his own nose...

That's a freaky thought, though... Siamese twins, joined at the nose...

Brings a whole new meaning to "whoever smelt it, dealt it"

Guest Insanityman

Heh, I now what Tim Dillon looks like since I created him. I have an idea set on every wrestler though most of them aren't wrestlers.

Guest Chuck Woolery

*feels ridiculously no-sold*

*leaves thread to cry*

*shameless +1*

Guest dr-smogz

I do that same thing when I first start reading their matches.

Ejiro Fasaki= Tajiri

Dangerous= James Bond

Leon Sharpe= Big Show/Kevin Nash

Guest Listen2Reason

I have no idea where I get "mental pictures" of JL wrestlers from. They just sort of...evolve. I can't think of any "real person" that I compare JL wrestlers to.

Although I (that is, Fugue) look kinda like Matt Hardy...only with larger eyes, better cheekbones and 70% more Evil. :D

Guest Coffin Surfer
Heh, I now what Tim Dillon looks like since I created him. I have an idea set on every wrestler though most of them aren't wrestlers.

Just curious but what did you picture Danny Williams as. I'am curious cause from other writer's works I've read strange descriptions such as: I believe Xero actually once wrote him as being Japanese.

I always pictured Rickman as a small version of the Great Muta(more in body shape than actual looks) with a hooded sweat shirt.

how I picture other peers:

TNT-Barry Windham with dreadlocks

Frost-Brock Lesner

Flesher-Dean Malenko with brown hair and Doc Martens.

Z-123 Kid

DeKindes-hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......Matt Hardy maybe.

Ced Ordonez-A short, skinner version of Jun Akiyama.

Guest Ace309

I've always thought of Danny Williams as looking kind of like the guy from the TV series "Hack," only with a post-roid HHH body and a face more like Dynamite Kid's. He's serious, dammit.

Fugue looks like a specific wanderer on my college campus who happens to have stringy brown hair and a matching beard.

Logan looks like Jeep Swenson.

And, finally, Ejiro looks like Misawa's head on Tajiri's body. Why? Because he just DOES.

Guest AnnieEclectic

Annie looks like fucking Pamela Anderson.

Lets see how many people read my stats...

-Annie

Guest Tod deKindes

For the record, in my tired state, Annie's sentence read like this:

"Annie likes fucking Pamela Anderson".

Good night. :)

Guest Coffin Surfer
I've always thought of Danny Williams as looking kind of like the guy from the TV series "Hack," only with a post-roid HHH body and a face more like Dynamite Kid's. He's serious, dammit.

Excellent, that's pretty much exactly how he looks. Dynamite Kid the Roidfreak All Japan years(mid 80s), some dude has a great picture in his sig. of DK from that time frame and that's how I attended Williams to look like.

So Tod, does that mean I'am right, he does look like Matt Hardy doesn't he? :)

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

But Annie, she's small-chsted unless Vince buys the SWF!

Annie is Kim Deal sorta [the girls in my sig], except more "cute" as opposed to Kim Deal's semi-bittersweet look... though as a wrestler... uh... bah, I was thinking the other day, there's a girl EXACTLY resembling Annie... blanking at the moment though.

Guest hhh6294

Hrm... I have the strange feeling that Tod looks like Matt Hardy...

and if anyone cares, Jacob's sunt double is sitting pretty in teh green below.

Sign in to follow this