TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MrRant

Subscriptions

Guest MrRant

I was checking like DC's website and notice there is NO WAY to order a subscription online (at least everywhere I looked so if you found a link send it this way). I unfortuantely don't have time to go to a comic store to pick up comics every month. Yes I know its once a month but with a 2 month old baby + work, etc it is really hard to make the time.

Any suggestions?

Guest MrRant

I've dealt with Mile High before. Bought my fiancee the 1st issue of the Strawberry Shortcake comic. Do they do subscriptions though if I wanted to say do a Batman one for a year or do I need to go there every month and pre-order?

Guest BA_Baracus

My comic-book store has a good solution.

You can set up a "file" tell them what comics you want, and when they come in each month they just add them to your file and you pick them up whenever you want.

I only go to the comic store about once a month. I'm surprised more places don't do this.

Guest MrRant

Yeah but I would rather have them mailed to my house like you do a regular magazine subscription.

Guest areacode212

I assume that when online stores (or whatever) send comics to you via mail, they package it in such a way that they don't get bent easily (I've never had a problem whenever I've obtained comics via eBay).

Guest Sassquatch

I thought it was already established that Baracus posts whatever he wants no matter how inane/ignorant/worthless his comments are?

I guess not.

Rant, I suggest you do talk to Mile High because chances are you can work something out with them and get your subscription. Just work at it a bit.