TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

It's Up. Read it.

Guest BA_Baracus

You only gave the tag match 4 1/2 stars?

I DEMAND YOU GIVE IT 4 3/4!

Do you call youself a smark?!

Guest nikowwf

Good review, but I think you were a little harsh with the stars. Especially the first tag, it wasn't anything special but you hated it a lot.

NiKo

Guest Black Tiger
The singlet is down! Ankle-lock on Edge....its reversed...roll up off the irish whip, just like Edge won at Backlash

Angle won the Backlash match, Edge won at JUDGEMENT DAY.

I'm just giving you hell, good review.

Guest Midnight Express83
Jerry Lawler says that Kane’s assaults on Pete Rose mean he’s shown that he can murder someone. Did they ever find SEMEN on Pete Rose? Don’t answer that.

ewwwwwwwww.

But the match of the year I am reading from the Net is the tag match. Make it ***** NOW~! There should be a star for angle, Star for benoit, a star for Edge/Rey, two stars just because it was a good match. Be a smark!

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Umm.....you SmartMark guys are worse than Foley with your shilling of your reviews.

I'll stick to SK thank you.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

The pic of lesnar holding the sub is the funniest thing I've seen in a couple of days..

Guest Goodear
Umm.....you SmartMark guys are worse than Foley with your shilling of your reviews.

I'll stick to SK thank you.

Well it is TheSmartmark board... where should we be shilling?

I'm just saying....when it's thrown in my face over and over to go read something it makes me not want to read it more than actually read it. Also add to that the fact that I've NEVER EVER been to the Smartmarks site(i go directly to this board).

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I personally can't stand SK anymore though. I don't think I've read a review of his in probably 3 or 4 months. He had gotten to the point where it seemed as if he didn't really want to be doing the reviews. I cant imagine how bad his reviews are now.

Dames' review was pretty good.

Eh...he'll toss a gem out there every now and then. Plus when I hate the product as much as I do right now it gives me solace to find someone who hates it more than me. Then again sometimes I'll think a show blew monkey balls and he'll be on there praising it...then I just wonder if he was on happy pills at the time of writing....

Guest MarvinisaLunatic
I'm just saying....when it's thrown in my face over and over to go read something it makes me not want to read it more than actually read it. Also add to that the fact that I've NEVER EVER been to the Smartmarks site(i go directly to this board).

The site isn't that bad, there just isn't a lot going on. I read the reviews and stuff, and I read the Monday DVD thing, but other than that its not a whole lot. The news articles are usually not much more than whats on other sites with maybe a slightly different perspective and opinion but its still the same news.

Guest mach7

Dames,

Severly O/T, but it was mentioned in your report so...

If you think "The Ring" was scary, wait till you see the original Japanese version (simply, "Ring")... it puts this recent remake to shame. You will shit. Seriously.

Click the sig or the top of the forum. Feedback here.

Dames

My feedback:

There was a little past with Hurricane and Richards. The previous week on Sunday Night Heat, Richards beat Hurricane while having his feet on the ropes.

This was Hurricane's chance for revenge. Probably why the use of the Vertibreaker (or, as I call it in my E-Fed I use Hurricane in, the Hurribreaker)

Guest bravesfan
I read the reviews and stuff, and I read the Monday DVD thing, but other than that its not a whole lot. The news articles are usually not much more than whats on other sites with maybe a slightly different perspective and opinion but its still the same news.

Ideas from a regular Smartmarks.com viewee...

--IMO, I want to see more DVD Reviews, whether it be general or WWE-related. The WWE DVD reviews at Smarktalk.com, although not updated in a long time, is what I'm thinking of.

--Give "guest" SmartMarks to speak their minds. Give guys like 'Sault, Incadenza and Superstar to go out there and ramble on about anything.

--The RAW and Smackdown reviews by JHawk and DrTom are great, but we don't see much material of other shows being recapped. Any chance of Velocity, Confidential and Heat recappers?

--Kotz' pop culture rants are great (especially the recap of TE:3), but can't we find an additional recapper to this area? Pop culture has a wide base of crap to cover, with music, television and film.

Guest Incandenza

Good stuff, Dames.

bravesfan84--

--Give "guest" SmartMarks to speak their minds. Give guys like 'Sault, Incadenza and Superstar to go out there and ramble on about anything.

I actually write for the site, though irregularly. I work in Pop Culture (music, generally).

--The RAW and Smackdown reviews by JHawk and DrTom are great, but we don't see much material of other shows being recapped. Any chance of Velocity, Confidential and Heat recappers?

You must not visit on the weekends. Velocity is done by Crucifixo Jones, Confidential by retro Rob and Heat by FakeRazor.

--Kotz' pop culture rants are great (especially the recap of TE:3), but can't we find an additional recapper to this area? Pop culture has a wide base of crap to cover, with music, television and film.

That's covered (check the archives), though those of us in that field don't exactly supply content all the time.

Ideas from a regular Smartmarks.com viewee...

--IMO, I want to see more DVD Reviews, whether it be general or WWE-related. The WWE DVD reviews at Smarktalk.com, although not updated in a long time, is what I'm thinking of.

Inca already has a music article that he posts once in a while.

We DO have Heat, Velocity and Confidential recappers.

Dames

Guest bravesfan
I actually write for the site, though irregularly. I work in Pop Culture (music, generally).

Hmmph, didn't know that. Anyway, I do enjoy your posts, a little too much mentions about Alf, not really my cup of tea, but great anyway.

You must not visit on the weekends. Velocity is done by Crucifixo Jones, Confidential by retro Rob and Heat by FakeRazor.

Sorry, I actually did know that, but I was subtley(sp?) alluding to these same reports that were MIA on the site this week. Just a joke that flew by people, forgive me...

Just noticed that those Velocidential recaps for this week is on smarktalk.com...disregard this joke.

Guest Kotzenjunge

The problem with Keith's work is that he's become so blatantly biased for and against certain workers that it's really hard to enjoy reading him. Also, with all the crap that's been thrown out on Raw lately, you think that he'd be throwing zingers out like mad.

Another big problem is the all-knowing complex he's gotten with not only wrestling(which he has a right to have), but with television and music and movies as well. I honestly don't give a shit what he's listening to or what he thinks about albums or games or comics. He's little more than a big nerd.

As for the love shown for me, I'll be putting up that music video review eventually in addition to the weekly Tough Enough III recaps. Also, an article on my Goddess will be written when I can find a site that has more than just her musical career and has an actual biography.

And I'm very glad Dames changed that rating to ****3/4, because it's THE RIGHT THING TO DO. Great review.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Incandenza

Hmmph, didn't know that. Anyway, I do enjoy your posts, a little too much mentions about Alf, not really my cup of tea, but great anyway.

Oh, I've laid off the ALF stuff as of late (as long as you don't count the avatar and custom title). Thanks for the kind words, though.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Once again, no ALF violating on the way to the Gathering.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Leena

I'll probably get flamed here, but I still prefer reading SK's reviews (not his feedback, or anything else on the Smarks site). He keeps them short enough, and knows how to throw in simple lines to make them funny and enjoyable to read.

Guest HellSpawn

Well, I didnt read the review but...

I do like the DVD, of course the whole Tag Team Match segment rules, the clips from Smackdown are good. Rey Mysterio's interview is solid gold. Oh for me is *****

Brock vs Taker is a very good, bloddy fight. And the extras about the HiaC match with Heyman, Taker, Brock and Tim White are cool, I mean, if you play the Tim white comment, WITHOUT THE SMARTMARK ATTITUDE, you really think the HiaC is pure HELL.

I know the rest is mostly Blah, including that awful RVD promo (was he stoned???) and the match with Flair.

Guest Slapnuts00

Where did you find the DVD? I always look for it at Best Buy but its practically the only PPV they dont have!