TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maurizio C... Version 2

thank you all

Guest Maurizio C... Version 2

I'd like to take a moment to personally than Jay and the staff at the smarks (readers too!) for standing up to --- -----'s latest violent act. Jay, I know life won't be easy for you for the next couple of years, especially if Bingo Wrestling Federation II folds (and you know it will!), you know you'll get death threats over and over from BWFII "wrestlers".

I think these couple days were a real proof that wrestling fans, albeit being marks, are still a bunch of good hearted guys deep inside. I still fear --- ----- will take out his frustration of the poor dog, just not filming it since killing him was his first idea, and we'll never know for sure... but I still hope the bastard gets cancer and dies, so let's just pray on!

You see, in times like these it's not the Keiths, the Mitchells, the Kellers and the Hyattes that matter, but the lil' jay Bowers of the world that cannot and will not stand in the background watching atrocities unfold upon them. jay had some sort of "power", the power you get when you write for an indy site with many hits. He chose not to sell his shit on Ebay, make the rounds on radio shows or writing crap because he's a familiar name so "he can". No, he chose to get his personal and professional life on the edge, risking possible damages to himself and his family and friends in order to defend what was wrong in the first place.

One day, jay, you'll get probably named when we'll talk about how BWFII folded in 2002 or 2003, and you know wrestlers from that shit asshole fed will hunt you 'til the day they'll stop drugging and get old pissing themselves in the pants while telling their 2 dollars bitches "I was a rassler and I fell from a 4 stories scaffold to get 1000 dollars, yup de doo" hoping to get some extra blowjob like they do now with the owner's wife when they can't get paid in cash.

I think we owe jay a debt of gratitude for what he did these past days, along with the fine folks and authorities who worked to stop the slaughter.

I can only say I'll never buy a BWFII tape anymore, nor name them in a public forum, and from what I understand... I'm not the only one to think like that. marks and smarks alike are on the same page here. The folks at PWI'll never make BWFII public, I guess, nor will the internet majority who think instead of acting like idiots.

of course, there will always be some stupid ecw mark buying their product hoping to come back to the old days at the ecw arena. we can't anything about this, but we did something these last days.

now I'm just counting the days until we get the sweet sweet news that BWFII has finally closed doors... and of course, the news that the bastard got AIDS and is set to fucking die

thank jay and thank to all you guys who made this possible.

Guest DrEvil

Thank you Jay for having the balls and the human decency to stand up and shout for what's right.  I would also like to thank everyone who put in the time and effort to stop this atrocitie.  I'm sorry I didn't make my voice heard, I just caught up with this story today.

Thanks for pointing out just how inhuman the BWF is, I was thinking of checking them out just to see what their "names" were up to.  I'll now wait until they come to their senses and leave this piece of shit organization behind.

BTW, thanks Maurizio, BWF sounds much better than ---