TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patty O'Green

Good parts on RAW

Guest art_vandelay

I think the only redeeming value of Raw right now can only come from "So bad it's good" moments. I laugh at it because it's become so fucking stupid. I don't go into the show anymore looking for a good wresting show, I go into it looking for things that are funny which weren't meant to be. In that sense, the show delivers every week.

And though it dragged a little, I liked the HBK interview too.

Guest Luke Michael
Someone started a thread like this last week so I thought I'd start another one. What did you like about tonight's RAW, if anything?

I liked Jericho and Christian's confrontation with Trish. I like how Christian mocked Trish for barking like a dog. I also liked Lance's new tights. Actually that's all I liked. Man, Raw kind of sucked tonight!

I liked Lance Storm's new trunks and Eric Bischoff announcing the Elimination Chamber.

RAW is pretty low right now. I think a huge problem is the Main Event stars. There aren't any!!! They need Rock or Stone Cold bad!!

If RAW got 4 or 5 great wrestlers and got a new writing team it could be good again.

Guest humongous2002

The best part of RAW were the commercials and the WWE logo at the end.

Guest jester

Well let's see, on a night of horrible angles, horrible wrestling, lots of new faces getting beaten, Storm and Regal doing the "Unamericans are dead, but we hate Americans" crap, I liked:

1. Jericho being a prick. He does it so well.

2. Jericho using the real Walls to get the submission win. Trish Stratus is hardly Steamboat, but you can't deny she tries hard and seems to be willing to take more knocks than the so-called stars of the show.

3. HHH making an ass of himself.

Dislike: everything else.

Guest cabbageboy

First off, don't compare this shit to Sullivan era WCW. That stuff was so hysterically bad that I actually liked it on a weird level. The problem WWE has is that there is no one from the outside looking in. WCW at least had an empty suit VP that could can Sullivan for fucking up so bad. Vince is the main lunatic here, he's approving this shit.

I dunno, to some extent I sorta laughed a little at HHH last night in the coffin, but then I was almost crying because it means this wretched feud will continue.