TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest VisionNick

The best recent Comics that you've read are:

Guest VisionNick

As I drove to work today I was thinking about the large amount of comics that I read regularly. I was thinking that that reading comics is a little bit similar to watching wrestling. What I mean by that is that while I enjoy most wrestling that I see (except recentley), and I enjoy most comics that I read, there are very few books or matches that really stand out as exceptional. Just like a 4 star match in wrestling, there are few really awesome books. Recently, I cant think of too many comics that I thought were awesome, even though I thought most were good.

In the last 2 or 3 months I can only think of two comics that I thought were awesome, Iron Man #50,(the debut of Mike Grell) and Flash #182. (Captain Cold Baybee! ) I thought a lot of other comics were quite good, like JSA #31 and Ultimates#1, but those two stand out to me..

What do you guys think? Over the last two or 3 months what are the best comics that you've read? Maybe I'll decide to try a new comic or two.....

Guest areacode212
Tangled Web #11, which just came out this week. I may review it in the review thread. Darwyn Cooke is just so awesome.