TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest papacita

Leena

Guest areacode212

Yeah, when I was playing around with that tennis pic (I wasn't seriously going to make a banner, but I was just trying to see how to turn that nice happy picture into something "dark and depressing"), I was going for a similar effect, and with a spiderweb in the lower left corner. See, you should have kept your name as Black Widow.

Anyway, how did you make that scratchy effect over her picture?

Guest papacita

I created a masking layer, used the clouds feature (with default colors) and blended it with the Soft Light option.

Guest areacode212

OK, let me try (now that I've seen The Ring, I'm feeling kind of inspired to make some creepy-looking graphics).

Guest papacita

BTW, some of the graininess in the pic comes from the background pic underneath (it's a pic of the Psycho house with a faded Gaussian Blur and a little bit of noise). Some of what you can see in her face are tree branches in the background.

Guest areacode212

I actually may continue working on it. I was on the subway this morning, and I came up with some ideas that may be pretty cool.

Guest papacita

Leena, some crazy fool (not me, I'm psychotic, not crazy) deleted your original banner. Here's another one.

leena.jpg