TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest oldschoolwrestling

Rift between Russo and Jarrett developing

Guest oldschoolwrestling

The rift developing backstage between Vince Russo and Jerry Jarrett seems to be widening in NWA:TNA.

Reportedly, wrestlers are taking sides of either Russo or Jarrett, with many saying they wont stay in TNA if one or the other gets full control of the promotion.

There are two schools of thought in total opposition. One believes Jarrett should get control because of his wrestling knowledge, and others who believe Russo should be on top due to him knowing what modern fans want and Jarrett being out of tough.

Incidently, it might be Jeff Jarrett who is caught in the middle, as he support both his father and the man that booked him as World champion and believed in him most.

Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

The sad part is...

with the exception of Bruce and all his stuff...

I think TNA has been doing a much better job of not having stuff on the show that makes me feel embarrassed to be a wrestling fan.

I'm torn too.

Guest Slapnuts00

Hey Jerry, you don't like the job Russo is doing....FIRE HIM! God, why is this so difficult...

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Because then, Slapnuts, the members of the roster that side with Russo would walk (since many of them are not under any sort of contract).

Guest Slapnuts00
Because then, Slapnuts, the members of the roster that side with Russo would walk (since many of them are not under any sort of contract).

Yeah, like who? I want names. They were doing fine the first few weeks without Russo. Styles, Lynn, Lo Ki, Jarret, Hall, Syxx, Maximos, etc. aren;t going anywhere. So who else matter? BJ James?

Guest eirejmcmahon

Until I see this story reported on 1wrestling, I refuse to believe that there's any truth to it.

Guest the 1inch punch

Who? X-Pac and Road Dogg?