TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ShooterJay

TNA Merchandising

Guest ShooterJay

Okay, so far NWA-TNA has only four different T-shirts, three for the promotion itself and one for AJ Styles. What other shirts would you come up with?

1. X-Division shirt: This would definitely be a big seller- I think the back of Styles' shirt: "No Limits," with a big red X over "Weight Limits" would be a cool design by itself.

2. Ron "The Truth" Killings: So many possibilities for this guy, it's mind-boggling.

3. Low- Ki: A shirt that says "Low-Ki- He'll kick you in the face" is tremendously amusing. To me, at least.

4. SAT logo shirt- Just the letters on the front, maybe with "Spanish Announce Team" on the back, could almost be Kaientai-level cool.

5. Chris Harris and James Storm: Three words-> Buck-A-Roo

Guest CoreyLazarus416

I think a Low-Ki shirt with a black-and-white "sketch" of Low-Ki's face (very impressionistic sketch, though; see XPW's original Supreme shirt for details) with the word "FIGHT" on the back would be cool...

The X-Division shirt would be mint-ass...

A shirt for Jerry Lynn would be nice. Have "Jerry Lynn" written in death metal-like writing (see the old-school Sepultura logo for details) or a Metallica text. Name on the front, and one the back it says "Now I'm The Top Dog" or something...

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Where's my Goldylocks shirts?

That's what I want to know.

Anyway...Regardless of him not being...you know...good...Hall has more star power than everyone else. His shirts would sell to the live crowd.

I myself would buy a Harris and Storm T-shirt

Guest Zack Malibu

For some reason, I see them making a "Jerry's Kid" shirt for Brian Lawler...

As for ones I'd like to see:

Sonny Siaki-Have "Siaki" on the front and "Sonny Siaki is LIFE" on the back.

Harris/Storm-Maybe have their logos on the front, with Buck A Roo on the back.

The Truth-So many that I couldn't name them all. Totally agree with Jay that he's got marketing potential out the yang.

Red-Give him a red T shirt that says "Amazing" on the front, with the X Division logo on the back

Guest Cataclysm911

Well, first and foremost, to me anyway, I don't want a black shirt. Almost all wrestling shirts are black, so I want something different. Of course, it will still have black..

OK, so the shirt won't be all black, what color will it be? Well, I guess that depends on who the shirt is going to be for. I don't want the shirt to be a direct reference to wrestling. Actually, let me rephrase that. If you wear an Austin 3:16 shirt, everyone knows that it's a wrestling shirt. If you were to wear the "Evil" shirt.. they wouldn't. I want something that I can wear in an everyday atmosphere.

I'll make a Ron "The Truth" Killings shirt.

I need to simply come up with a slogan, and see what I can do from there.

Some that come to mind involving the word Truth:

The Truth will set you free.

The Truth hurts.

So, how about on the front of the shirt it says "The truth don't hurt.." then on the back it says "It kills." over a picture of Ron Killings face.

That actually don't sound that bad except it would look weird on a yellow shirt.. How about a red shirt with long black sleeves?

Let's see what I can do with PSP7..

front.jpg back.jpg

Front & back.

The back is hard to see.. but that was kindof the point.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Plus, doesn't The Truth have a rap album coming out or something? It's a double-shirt:

Doubles as both a wrestling shirt AND a music-oriented shirt.