TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ShooterJay

"Where's my pizza?"

Guest ShooterJay

What's the origin of the "where's my pizza?" chants directed at the FBI in ECW? I was always curious about that.

Guest Lord of The Curry

Well, the FBI were the "Full Blooded Italians" and I suppose those who were chanting it associated Italy with pizza.

I thought that one would have been kind of obvious.....

Guest deadbeater

The joke really was that the FBI had only ONE Italian in it: Guido. As the Italians really pride themselves with the pasta, the many Italian fans of ECW insult them back for the FBI insulting their heritage by implying that they can't even make pizza right. A hilarious sketch they did featuring pizza dough landing on Tommy Rich's face also helped fuel that chant. ECW made some other great sketches for their TV shows.

Guest MD2020
The joke really was that the FBI had only ONE Italian in it: Guido. As the Italians really pride themselves with the pasta, the many Italian fans of ECW insult them back for the FBI insulting their heritage by implying that they can't even make pizza right. A hilarious sketch they did featuring pizza dough landing on Tommy Rich's face also helped fuel that chant. ECW made some other great sketches for their TV shows.

One of my favorite sketches on ECW TV was when there were in NYC during Christmas time. The bWo is walking around, and some corner Santa starts chanting "bWo, bWo!!". Stevie just superkicks him and says "That's for not getting me that train when I was seven".

I laughed.

Guest AndrewTS

I think one thing that contributed to it was one of those filler vignettes ECW had at the end, with the wrestlers doing shit or cutting quick promos.

One of them had the FBI working in one of those pizza places--I believe Little Guido was stretching the dough and tossing it up in the air.

And the "Where's my pizza?" chant was one of my favorite of all time. God bless ECW mutants and their chants. I wish crowds on WWE shows were so good.

Guest deadbeater

I think they had a chance with 'HLA', unfortunately it was not made adaptable for the women WRESTLERS. Another opportunity missed.