TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheIMMORTAL Hollywood Hulk Hogan

So how do I join this biznatch?

Weeeeeeeeeeell...

I was in the JL about a year ago, back at IGN, and now I see that you guys have moved here, and I was just curious as to how I go about joining again?

Thanks in advance.

-IH

Guest outcast11

PM Crusen86 or Edwin MacPhisto about joining. If you already have been involved in the fed, you know the rules and stuff, but if not, go to IGNWF.com and click on "Contact" at the top.

Enjoy.

Guest HVilleThugg

Actually...

Well, right now we are in a freeze on new members until the dust settles from our move from the IGN Boards.  In a few days there will be a thread called "SWF/JL Joining Info".  Once you see that thread, that means the the freeze is off and we'll be accepting new members, at which point you should read that thread and follow the instructions within.  That thread will give you all the information you need to know about joining and participating in this e-fed.  Until then, you may just want to hang around and check out what we do and how we do things.  Your best bet will be to check out hte SJL, which is our junior league where all new members start.  Also, do not post anything one the Smarks Wrestling Federation Board.  That particular board is used soley for posting our shows, promos, or things relating to such.  General conversation, questions, etc should be take to the Community board.  The same holds true for the Smarks Junior League Board.

I'll post again on your other thread, at which point, I'd like it if a mod would lock them both.  If you want to restart the thread, please do so on the Community Board.

Da "wondering where Crusen and Edwin are" H

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

I don't think we have the power to lock threads here, just delete them.  So, Mr. Hogan New Guy Who Was In The Fed A Year Or So Ago, when you see this post, either drop a note on it or send me a PM, and I'll clear 'em out.

Guest crusen86

Note: I'll be posting the joining information thread after Crimson is posted today. Newbies for all.

Yes Edwin, we can lock topics. It's called close.

Guest Zero_Cool

Munich's Super Duper List of Suspects

Lost Soul

MBASK

El Loco Hombre (I hope)

Icon

Fate

Jang

..Ted Flink

Faulkner

That's all I have now...any other guesses?  Say, this is fun guessing who some guy is. ;)

Actually, I was known as The Icon.

Anyway, I came right to this thread, without looking for that join thread... so I just wanted to let ya know that I read what you all said, and if I don't see the joining info thread once I'm done replying, I'll PM Edwin and sort this shiznit out.

I'm lookin' forward to joining, guys!

Talk to ya later.

-IH

Guest Zero_Cool

Hey, Icon.  In case you're looking for those sunglasses you used to wear, you should PM LDP, he may know something about where they went.

*snickers*